Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
The real question would be: Is 21 the "we hope/to be delayed later" date or the actual date?? :unsure:

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
They said between 14-18 on Patreon, so 21 would be a delayed situation. Not impossible they release that late though, given their track record

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Any good news about the release? theres a post on their patreon about an announcement, two previews and one gift (hopefully the gift is the version but i doubt it XD).

Reactions: Tyraxx

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The gift is a really well done calendar for 2019 with Ayame in seasonal clothes.

They are pretty confident it'll be out before mid next week. As long as it's before the 21st I'm happy.

On another note, here's the preview for the remake of the scene of last update that was really close to a Kagami picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given they've kept their word on this, I'd save version 0.89 since they've announced that scene will be cut out of the game which means for those who didn't keep it, it'll be lost forever.

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
The gift is a really well done calendar for 2019 with Ayame in seasonal clothes.

They are pretty confident it'll be out before mid next week. As long as it's before the 21st I'm happy.

On another note, here's the preview for the remake of the scene of last update that was really close to a Kagami picture.

Given they've kept their word on this, I'd save version 0.89 since they've announced that scene will be cut out of the game which means for those who didn't keep it, it'll be lost forever.
From what I saw, there were 2 previews? Is one of them in the Discord? If possible, can anyone post the 2nd preview? Thank you.

Zyro

May 27, 2017

Sweet this actually looks better than the current one.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
so they didnt make it..well i hope delay isnt longer than 3 days, because most people leave for christmas

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I love this author and I can barely wait for the content buuuut I would take that deadline with a grain of salt :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes