Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So I'm pretty much done with this patch. It was everything I wanted and so much more.

The only thing I love and hate at the same time are the cliffhangers. Ayame turning on Melvin. Ayame pregnant. Ayame caught by the office guy. Melvin about to get Ralph out of the picture. There's just too much for me to wait two months for. At least February will be small lol.

Now I'm here at patch day already dying for the next patch. Wish these guys had the same budget as some triple A games out there. I wouldn't mind paying 70$ for a game as big as this game aims to be once or twice a year. I need more Ayame.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Keep progressing in Melvin's route until Armand visits. Afterwards you get a decision to betray Melvin or be loyal to him. Choose to be loyal to Melvin and the next day you can go to the office.

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
Kinda hot game. Sadly a bit linear and feel she got corrupted too fast. As well feels a bit constrained. And a bit too NTR heavy for my taste.

Really pretty FMC tho.

BUT.... what Is really getting on my nerves that I keep getting some sort of saving issue. No idea what triggers it or is random but now and then my game becomes unsavable. And overwriting saves deletes the old save entirely. Really frustrating as I can't progress or go through different routes to have master save. (for event room completion) . Kinda forces me to play through in one sitting...

So.. can anyone help me to fix that issue?

EDIT: Yeah.. I'm going to put on-hold this game until saving issue is fixed. Few scenes later it saved again. Now not again....
This save problem is happening to me too. I found no solution so i save very often and when the problem emerges i restart. it s very tiring. i hope someone fix this

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
is the save bug still there? because i personally save every like 2 minutes, so if that bug is there i can't play this game

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes