Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
is the save bug still there? because i personally save every like 2 minutes, so if that bug is there i can't play this game
Apparently the problem is only happening to people with really shitty computers so it suggests a memory leak or something of the sorts.

how to get the gym scenes, im training and still nothing. btw the yoga scene.
Did you see the one she has sex with the swimming instructor in the locker room first?

Anyone got a full gallery save? Great game btw!
This patch you're absolutely missing out if you don't play the game. Makes the scenes a lot better knowing how you got there.

Ayame? More like Harambe.
Hmmmm no.

noiadark

Jul 19, 2017
I can't port my saves from 0.88 over to 0.9. Any tips or is it impossible? I really don't feel like playing through hours of content again to get to the part I was and I don't really want another person's save, as there's no chance someone made exactly the same choices I did and is at the same part.

When I try to copy the files from diary over to the 0.9 folder, the game gives an error on launch.

asdf.png

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Check the patch notes two pages back. It has all the scenes there. If you're afraid you're missing some scene, check the pictures folder.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Apparently the problem is only happening to people with really shitty computers so it suggests a memory leak or something of the sorts.
Nah, it's a problem with their code somewhere. It's happening to mine and haven't seen any problems like that in any other RPGM games. This is... VX Ace? I know for a fact that Ace will crap out and wipe your save if you screw up custom save code because I've played around with it before. If that's the case, they could probably catch it by implementing some logging if the save code triggers the rescue on exception, but hey. It's not annoying enough to bother myself to patch it, since it's not exactly my game.

And memory leak implies bad coding by default. Especially since Ruby uses full garbage collection. You generally need to fuck up hard, like infinitely expanding an array to memory leak it.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
No, but it's technically a bug and therefore worth fixing.
It's not a bug, it's a choice. Maybe they decided to round down instead of up.

Nah, it's a problem with their code somewhere. It's happening to mine and haven't seen any problems like that in any other RPGM games. This is... VX Ace? I know for a fact that Ace will crap out and wipe your save if you screw up custom save code because I've played around with it before. If that's the case, they could probably catch it by implementing some logging if the save code triggers the rescue on exception, but hey. It's not annoying enough to bother myself to patch it, since it's not exactly my game.

And memory leak implies bad coding by default. Especially since Ruby uses full garbage collection. You generally need to fuck up hard, like infinitely expanding an array to memory leak it.
Obviously it's a problem with the code, but RPG Maker is so flimsy that you can create it with the smallest thing and only happen to very few people in rare occasions. Bugs like that are really hard to fix since you can't replicate them consistently and they're clearly working towards but struggling with it.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
ATTENTION!

After playing for a while, the game refuses to save. It makes the saving sound, but it actually ends up deleting the previous save, without saving.

Take that into account if you plan playing the current version, as this game breaking bug will set you back a lot.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes