Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Are you fucking serious, developers? The only way to fix the above issue is to make the folder NOT read-only. BUT I ALREADY LOST MY SAVE FILE AFTER HOURS OF PROGRESS. You should at least put it in the instructions. Jesus christ. No, you CAN'T make it read-only while you are playing, it gives you an error for game.exe.

This is such a joke from a programming standpoint, you're lucky that your game is good because the coding is TRASH.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The developers made it perfectly clear they don't visit this forum at all. That bug happens to only a few people in isolated cases and they claim it's an error caused by Windows 10 anniversary update. Making sure your windows has the owner permissions in a folder or running something as administrator is a you issue. As in, YOU need to fix it.

I fail to see how the game being good is a product of luck or they are lucky that the game is indeed good. Or else what? You'd stop pirating their game?

People on the internet nowadays. Jeez.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
I encountered the saving bug. You go to save your game and instead of saving, it DELETES your existing save and saving becomes disabled. Unsure what triggers it.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I can't port my saves from 0.88 over to 0.9. Any tips or is it impossible? I really don't feel like playing through hours of content again to get to the part I was and I don't really want another person's save, as there's no chance someone made exactly the same choices I did and is at the same part.

When I try to copy the files from diary over to the 0.9 folder, the game gives an error on launch.

View attachment 203258
I get this as well and it isnt because I have a shitty PC before some eejit suggest it! This kind of bug I have come to expect with this game! Nothing changes with this crew!

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I encountered the saving bug. You go to save your game and instead of saving, it DELETES your existing save and saving becomes disabled. Unsure what triggers it.
This proves it isn't just me. Plus if you use the search function many others have this issue. Devs need to fix this shit ASAP.

Ashtahar

May 3, 2018
a disappointing update for me.
in the family road, I much prefer the first version "sexy lingerie", the scene could have been at least kept in the secret room.
finally I think for the developers that it is better for each update to add 5-6 scenes in a single route rather than adding one right & left.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
The developers made it perfectly clear they don't visit this forum at all. That bug happens to only a few people in isolated cases and they claim it's an error caused by Windows 10 anniversary update. Making sure your windows has the owner permissions in a folder or running something as administrator is a you issue. As in, YOU need to fix it.

I fail to see how the game being good is a product of luck or they are lucky that the game is indeed good. Or else what? You'd stop pirating their game?

People on the internet nowadays. Jeez.
I understand that you paid for this game (lol), but you need to stop defending it every time someone mentions a complaint. It makes you look like a shill.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
What is actually the best way to play this game and see all the routes? I would like to play through this game but it’s kind of overwhelming with all the routes and possibility for repetition.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I get this as well and it isnt because I have a shitty PC before some eejit suggest it! This kind of bug I have come to expect with this game! Nothing changes with this crew!
That issue and the save bug issue are two different issues. Yours is being patched.

I turned off read-only and started the game as admin, same problem.
YOU suggested that was the issue, not anyone else.

Anyone has the link to the walkthrough? The OP link is broken.

Thanks in advance!

It should be updated today but it's Christmas season so I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

What is actually the best way to play this game and see all the routes? I would like to play through this game but it’s kind of overwhelming with all the routes and possibility for repetition.
Following the walkthrough above and making multiple saves for multiple decisions. If you follow the walkthrough it should be pretty self-explanatory where to save. There's currently a rare bug that may delete your save game. It's rare in the sense that only very few people ever come across it but "save often and in multiple slots".

a disappointing update for me.
in the family road, I much prefer the first version "sexy lingerie", the scene could have been at least kept in the secret room.
finally I think for the developers that it is better for each update to add 5-6 scenes in a single route rather than adding one right & left.
The first one was borderline plagiarism.

People voted about focusing on one route or doing a little bit of each. A little bit of each won by an outstanding margin so the paying customers beg to differ. Obviously the margin wasn't 100% so to each his own but that's the reason why they're releasing it the way they are.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
For those having bug issues with the save system try this:

"DO NOT PLACE THE GAME IN YOUR C (WINDOWS INSTALLATION) DRIVE, YOU MIGHT HAVE PERMISSION ISSUES DUE TO OUR ADVANCED SAVE SYSTEM, WE WILL START RELEASING TWO VERSIONS, ONE WITH THE ADVANCED SAVE SYSTEM, ONE WITHOUT FOR PEOPLE WHO MIGHT ONLY HAVE ONE DRIVE".

They put this on their Patreon earlier today.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes