shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
What kind of third world country do you guys live in that you can't afford one dollar for something you clearly want to see?

Then again, there's only a handful of games that I consider worth playing or paying for so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally the kinky kittens route, been waiting for it, this patch is already looking great, hopefully they give us some christmas bonus :p

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
More goodies from their Discord.

First one is clearly Melvin but there seems to be someone on the other side of the wall. Some people think it's Robert visiting her at work while others are saying that Ralph will come back. Developers are not spoiling it.

Second one taking the guy and her tan into account is very likely Dan.

petar997

Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone actually help me play this game? I've downloaded it but when I launch it, everything's fine until I get past the prologue. After that a bunch of screens pop up notifying me that I'm missing some files. I tried ignoring it and continuing with the gameplay but it eventually crashes when I visit some locations

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Can anyone actually help me play this game? I've downloaded it but when I launch it, everything's fine until I get past the prologue. After that a bunch of screens pop up notifying me that I'm missing some files. I tried ignoring it and continuing with the gameplay but it eventually crashes when I visit some locations
Yes. Download it again.

If it doesn't work, download the RTP.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
What kind of third world country do you guys live in that you can't afford one dollar for something you clearly want to see?

Then again, there's only a handful of games that I consider worth playing or paying for so...

More goodies from their Discord.

First one is clearly Melvin but there seems to be someone on the other side of the wall. Some people think it's Robert visiting her at work while others are saying that Ralph will come back. Developers are not spoiling it.

Second one taking the guy and her tan into account is very likely Dan.
Thanks for the pics. I'm so glad to see the secretary path finally playable in this game.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes