sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Does this actually have preg/impreg content yet? Last I played it was forever ago and while pregnancy was listed in the genres it was IIRC still just "planned"

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
So, I still have yet to play .89 because my old save files don't work and I was hoping it was a bug and they'd put out a patch to fix it. But I haven't heard any news that would suggest they're going to put out a patch so should I just say fuck it and restart all my files? And is it typical that new releases don't work with old save files with this game?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
oh thanks. Since its 0,89 i was under the impression the game was really developed already.
Believe me, I know what feeling all too well. Thing is, they're focusing on the NTR/Swinger routes first. Then again, at least they ARE progressing on those routes and not making the map more "alive" (because seriously, the map in this game is goddamn huge, just not as bad as older ICSTOR titles.) with NPCs.

As excited as I am for this, I'm just waiting for the finished product.

neko

May 1, 2017
Believe me, I know what feeling all too well. Thing is, they're focusing on the NTR/Swinger routes first. Then again, at least they ARE progressing on those routes and not making the map more "alive" (because seriously, the map in this game is goddamn huge, just not as bad as older ICSTOR titles.) with NPCs.

As excited as I am for this, I'm just waiting for the finished product.
Yeah guess I gotta wait since I dont like being forced on routes i don't like. Especially so if whats forcing me is lack of content.
Ty for the answers.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
i don't understand how people keep complaining about this game, in my opinion it's one of the best games on this board. the scenes are really well done the story is well written, also you have a lot of different routes.

you can tan your character shave the pubes etc which a lot of games that are this big don't have. some routes are already really far developed and they keep doing their best for not much money ( there's like 3 people in the team ).

imagine what they would do with money that other devs have and don't deliver like these people.

favorite game in terms of self drawned pictures, big compliment to the guy that draws all the art himself

also i would like to tell the devs please don't get demoitvated because some idiots in this theard always bash on your game, you're doing a great job with it and i hope you still have the passion to complete it.

Last edited:

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
i don't understand how people keep complaining about this game, in my opinion it's one of the best games on this board. the scenes are really well done the story is well written, also you have a lot of different routes.

you can tan your character shave the pubes etc which a lot of games that are this big don't have. some routes are already really far developed and they keep doing their best for not much money ( there's like 3 people in the team ).

imagine what they would do with money that other devs have and don't deliver like these people.

favorite game in terms of self drawned pictures, big compliment to the guy that draws all the art himself

also i would like to tell the devs please don't get demoitvated because some idiots in this theard always bash on your game, you're doing a great job with it and i hope you still have the passion to complete it.
It's not the game most people have a problem with, it's the dev. They never sticked to their 1 month schedule so they turned it into a month and a half for an update and they don't deliver it on time like that either. The game is great, story is good and the art is amazing. Also as far as i know some of the scenes are copied from a different CG set so there's that. I hope the game will be finished and let's be honest this last update was really lackluster.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
It's not the game most people have a problem with, it's the dev. They never sticked to their 1 month schedule so they turned it into a month and a half for an update and they don't deliver it on time like that either. The game is great, story is good and the art is amazing. Also as far as i know some of the scenes are copied from a different CG set so there's that. I hope the game will be finished and let's be honest this last update was really lackluster.
They switched from 1 month to 2 way back when they got the second artist to make bigger, more substantial patches instead of small ones that people would be bored with quickly.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
they did a poll on patreon and asked if people would preffer a normal update or a bigger one and more time between patches. It's not their fault that the people choose that, and when they were late they said it several times that the artist had some stuff happening in his family.

as far as i know he's married with 2 kids and it's amazing how he can keep up with that much work.

imo devs should never set a certain date and just update how progress is going since you never know what can happen and if you fall behind, people get very mad if you don't release on the date you said because there's a lot of people looking forward to the game and they have 0 patience.

to the point "people don't complain about the game" that's not true at all, when this game first got released and till now i always saw some people allways shitting on the devs instead of giving normal feedback like this or that could be better they just bash in on them.

they might add more scenes on the hotfix patch like they did in a few updates not sure tho, there could've been more stuff in this update i agree

Reactions: rin-aid
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes