Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Unless there's a new one the tag's a bit baity. You need to enter a code and then go to if I remember right floor 69 of that shady business and you can see some other dude fucking some random girl. So there is vaginal sex, but you need to go through some steps and it's a voyeurism scene rather than an MC sex scene.
well that saves me time playing. basically nothing going on then at the moment right?

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
it was alright still mc should be the leader honestly
its funnier that he's not.
Is MC really a doormat? :unsure: I can't stomach another game with a retard beta bitch MC.
yeah typical pushover with intrusive lewd thoughts constantly peeking but the girls like him anyway kind of deal. Randomly gets smart or brave when required by the plot.
cool! totally love this game ... do we have any walktrough? any scene with akaime?
aside from some early peeking stuff, at the end of this most recent update there's a paizuri scene for her.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
it was alright still mc should be the leader honestly
And take away the one charm of the plot being that the waifus are more competent then the dumb Hentai Protag? Hell no. If you make him a leader and try to make him all charismatic and such after the intro this game had, it would be going into a really bad and cliche direction.

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1 and Axel34

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
And take away the one charm of the plot being that the waifus are more competent then the dumb Hentai Protag? Hell no. If you make him a leader and try to make him all charismatic and such after the intro this game had, it would be going into a really bad and cliche direction.
Because having a dumb pervert hentai protagonist isnt a bigger cliche yeah .......
Also wat is wrong of making the fucking main character likable is better making him a idiot to be the punching bag yeah we want to play as that

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
nothing more annoying and cliche then your typical pussy MC as we got here who is a kicking cone for everyone's use.
I can say the lack of competent, and confident MCs who are normal for once are a dime a dozen.

Nothing is special, or charming about this MC.

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
It might have made sense if you chose mc to be FIA since he doesnt care who is in charge as their all equals in the grand scheme of things but I find it hard to believe if mc is SAI that he would let a ai be the leader and tell him what to do only way i say that was plausible is after akaime said she would be leader mc would have a thought like 'that's fine I'll be the one pulling the puppet strings on this show anyways' making it more that he is the leader in secret

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Because having a dumb pervert hentai protagonist isnt a bigger cliche yeah .......
Also wat is wrong of making the fucking main character likable is better making him a idiot to be the punching bag yeah we want to play as that
because unless the plot's gonna be rewritten this is what we're stuck with; either a clown doing a 180 or just going along with the ride.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes