• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 10, 2019
The developer said that there won't be any NTR

View attachment 3219147
View attachment 3219155

Yes, that is what I found as well, it's good to have it as a more fancy and easy to see post without as much rambling. Having said that it remains to be seen if the dev even knows what classifies as NTR and what is too close for comfort for the target audience, I am not hopleful but I will keep an eye out for more comments. It would also bee good to know how slutty all the LIs are, but I will not clog the thread up again with more discussion of what counts as NTR or not, I will just wait for more people to describe the actual content so I can determine my judgement. Thanks for the cool looking informative post.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
In my search for games to play and information about them I ran into this one. The last time I checked the dev was still undecided about NTR, which is not a good sign. Just for the sake of absolute clarity I decided to check the itch.io page and apparently now there is a big NO NTR warning on there and the dev is doing damage control assuring everyone that there will be no NTR in the game. Do with this information what you will, I am still not convinced and will need more proper proof before I get invested in the game, I will keep an eye on it but the order of events here does not feel particularly hopeful. I would love to be wrong but I will not risk wasting anymore time on this than necessary for now.
The developer said that there won't be any NTR

View attachment 3219147
View attachment 3219155

Thank you both for clarifying this. It's definitely important to know, and hopefully someone can put a "NOT NTR" in big, bold letters in the front of the thread.
Those tend to help.

THis is the definition of NTR I go for:
Some argue "Oh, that character wasn't dating MC, so it doesn't count."
As if we didn't have a separate cheating tag for a reason.

Reactions: Zemax

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
NTR and swinging/sharing are two very different fetishes despite what most on here seem to think
True, netorase and ntr are also different, for anyone asking.
netorase is literally wanting to be a cuck and getting off to it. Swinging implies you get to fuckother chick and enjoy it.
Plenty of ntr and netori stories include the asshole stealing the love interest, while sending another chick to "entertain" the cucked on, most likely to show the LI that it's ok to cheat "too".
Mibera it also said that it was optional, so as long as dev doesn't make the LIs whores that would take any chance to jump on another's dick, it'll be fine to simply say no, I don't want to even suggest such a thing.
Maybe add a that option to be turned off right at the beginning.

Moniko

May 17, 2017
When i try to play the game on Android, the textbox are off centred. Half of the dialog is cutted because of this. i dont know if i was the only one with this problem

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes