vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Hey! It's me, Akaime!

First, apologizes for the long wait! Finally, v0.3 is already here!

• New feature: AICards
  • Mission tracker / Girls Information / Girls Location
  • + 3000 code lines
  • + 400 new images
  • +4 new animations
  • + 10 new music themes
  • + 30 new sound effects
  • + SFX from professional Voice Actress
  • + 2 special animations by a professional
  • Builds ready for Windows, Linux, Mac and Android (Fixed) !
Hope you enjoy the new version! Thanks for playing the game and all the support!

Special remember: New version will come out in just one month instead. And will bring a huge amount of new content since I won't need to spend time in any feature. Which means, I'll spend all my time working in new scenes. Crunch time!

Love you all <3

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
AIRevolution [v0.3] [Akaime] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [805 MB]
- - -

Mac [813 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
So I'm glad that there won't be NTR, but can we get any confirmation on whether or not sharing will be in the game and if it is will it be avoidable as in it doesn't happen, also if it is in the game and avoidable how much of that content will be in the game because if you plan on making a bunch of those types of scenes it'd probably not be worth the hassle to play if I'm just going to be skipping through everything anyways.

Apr 4, 2023
fix major writing issues? NAH lets waste time and money getting VA to make noises instead
the way dev seems to be doing it is fixing the writing in post. After an update releases, discord community sends in writing errors and they are fixed for the next release. Once dev gets enough funds maybe they will have a dedicated spell checker employed.

Reactions: MD27 and AhrimanH

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
the way dev seems to be doing it is fixing the writing in post. After an update releases, discord community sends in writing errors and they are fixed for the next release. Once dev gets enough funds maybe they will have a dedicated spell checker employed.
A proofreader really seems more important then custom sound effects to me. Then again if ppl in discord are doing it for free mebbe there will never be one...

Reactions: slothen29

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AIRevolution-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I didn’t find any vaginal sex scenes… maybe I missed something
Unless there's a new one the tag's a bit baity. You need to enter a code and then go to if I remember right floor 69 of that shady business and you can see some other dude fucking some random girl. So there is vaginal sex, but you need to go through some steps and it's a voyeurism scene rather than an MC sex scene.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I could've never explained better why A.I. shouldn't be "equal" or any of that bs. Control path for life.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Unless there's a new one the tag's a bit baity. You need to enter a code and then go to if I remember right floor 69 of that shady business and you can see some other dude fucking some random girl. So there is vaginal sex, but you need to go through some steps and it's a voyeurism scene rather than an MC sex scene.
Nice signature. Reminds me of that "Unexpected" game. The one with the succubus sister.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I was more talking about plot issues and narrative decision than typos and grammar.
to quote myself from an earlier post on pg4
Like let me name my syndicate.... oh no the tsundere doesnt agree and wants it named for herself... Im all for slave ai so I refuse.... and immediately let her have her way anyway without even trying... what the fuck!?!?
just as a quick example

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
That's just how it is. MC isn't even the leader, he's just stress relief for the actual members.

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018

i have no idea this is the same person but i found the cards in the game on this page (all free)

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes