Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
AIRevolution is a Visual Novel Game, sci-fi bathed with a shiny layer of fantasy. The world is crowded with Artificial intelligences, most of them looking like humans, they even managed to have the same rights as humans do in a 'near' future. Will you accept them as equals or.. choose another path? You better decide fast, there is an AI Revolution incomming..
NO NTR.
Any NSFW scene is optional, choice based.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Akaime - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Codes

mstory02_08.png yuriko02_32.png day01_explication03.png fqvubj.png uCv5Qr.png IQvJ2R.png yuriko_streets_kissy2.png
day06_akaime_morning_takethis.png ohX1QQ.png wzcXvs.png akaime_room_butt.png day07_lying_kat_happy.png day07_dungeon4.png katsue02_146.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 22, 2017
Of course this is gonna be a pseudo-rip off of Hyperdimensional Neptunia but with AI's created with Koitaksu engine 'cus...

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Will you accept them as equals or.. choose another path?
1002351270.gif

Well, fantasy with monster girls is always interesting, I hope the dev lurks f95 to clarify the content and if kink fetishes are avoidable.

EDIT: I asked on Itch regarding tags and this was the answer the dev gave me (from what I understand the player can expect anything since not even the dev is 100% sure of the content :HideThePain: )

Last edited:

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
judging by the tags it's not even enough for a demo, I firmly believe a demo/initial release should have at minimum one actual scene to show 3 things overall.
1) the render quality
2) the storytelling
3) the quality of the actual scenes most of us are here for.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
solid start but the english needs some polish.
for my part I hade sex sound effects just dont waste yer time adding that garbage I just end up muting whatever volue track theyre on or the whole game if I have to

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
judging by the tags it's not even enough for a demo, I firmly believe a demo/initial release should have at minimum one actual scene to show 3 things overall.
1) the render quality
2) the storytelling
I do wholeheartedly agree. Only the cover image is good. :HideThePain:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
the horrid english and the way they try to narrate actions outside of text make it impossible for me to enjoy currently. Maybe if he works on storyboarding and hires a proofreader things might get more appealing.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AIRevolution-1.0

rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.

Please note that we do not provide support for games.

For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !

, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 14, 2023
Please learn how to mark coding projects in development: v1.0.0 =/= v0.1 or even v0.0.1

1.0 = finished ("gone gold"), so imagine my face having seen the splash screens and then one of the first comments is this:

1) the render quality
2) the storytelling

Sigh.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, it wasn't that bad honestly. Definitely needs some help in the translation department though. Usually not into the Koikatsu style (a little too cartoony for me), but there have been a couple I actually enjoyed.

Everyone's reactions are rather tuned up to 11 on this, but maybe that's just the style the dev is going for. I think it's an anime thing (not sure)? Otherwise, the story sounds interesting at least. Pretty big size though for a small amount of content (only like 400 renders). Could definitely use some compression.

But overall, yeah, wasn't too bad. Needs some polish, but nice idea at least. Best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Not bad so far. I like the world-building and the characters. As someone who likes catgirls, I approve of the new girl to the home. Also RIPBOZO.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes