S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The idea of the game, is really good, but the English of the game is really not. The writing is understandable, but really annoying to read.

The characters have nice variety or looks and personalities, but I think would really benefit from more expression during conversations.

Becoming a sandbox game is one thing, but not letting us know what time it is other than when on the world map is really annoying. Worse, we're not told what day it is at all.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AIRevolution-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

RitaXMordio

May 29, 2018
The ESL is pretty rough. Honestly, you should just write in your native tongue and get ChatGPT to translate it for you, it'd be more readable...

spectrallynx

Oct 10, 2019
One of the best game I found recently. Good model. Nice animation. Cute characters. Fun story and dialogue (with not good English though). Some plot doesn't make sense and UI/world map could be improved, but overall solid game. Wish dev have a good luck with this project!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
AIRevolution [v0.3.1] [Akaime]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fleshke

Jul 9, 2017
I appreciate the work and care you put into this game, and i understand that not everyone's main language is English, but, please let someone proof read it, at least. I'm sure some people would gladly help with that. It's not gamebreaking but it does take away from the experience. I'll return to later, hopefully when it has better grammar.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I appreciate the work and care you put into this game, and i understand that not everyone's main language is English, but, please let someone proof read it, at least. I'm sure some people would gladly help with that. It's not gamebreaking but it does take away from the experience. I'll return to later, hopefully when it has better grammar.
For all the talk about AI in the game, you'd think the developer could try using it to improve the grammar and sentence structure in the game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Greily
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes