4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Sigh. Another one that I really like bites the dust...

I do hope that this gets resurrected. I was looking forward to the (real) mother waking up and we find out that she and MC had been having an affair for months.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Still it's the second year without anything relevant from the Captain
Well it has been marked abandoned for a while. The dev (or someone on his account) still frequents f95zone but has not interacted w/ this thread in any way in a while.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Sighs...... Its been 1.5 years now.. i wonder when will he come back to develop his game ? Or maybe he has needs to improvement for his own pc build and maybe his personal problems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Is this onhold? Lewdzone says it is, hope the dev is doing good, game looks amazing

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Is this onhold? Lewdzone says it is, hope the dev is doing good, game looks amazing
Well, I don't know what to tell you, the subscriberstar hasn't changed his status, his twitter is dead, and his f95 account still shows activity but he doesn't comment or publish anything about it, we can say that the game is in limbo

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
soooo, did the fire like affect the dev or something?
bad joke I know :geek:

anyone got any news about this?
No news for this "After The Fire" it went go by "On hold" and idk when the dev gets back where he started.... Maybe he really needs 2k dollars for the upgrading pc and happy life with no problems...maybe.

Reactions: Thire
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes