4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I know this been abandoned and now I know why,it's has to many bugs like the blackmailer's phone.you can't delete or send Jessica's photos,you can't send any email and you can't back out of any apps or the phone.So I just deleted the game.

Checkingly

Jun 28, 2023
Its been 2 years and he's not coming back.... When is he ? Is it because of unpopular or monthly payment for him as efforts = monthly paycheck?

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Its been 2 years and he's not coming back.... When is he ? Is it because of unpopular or monthly payment for him as efforts = monthly paycheck?
We don't know why exactly he left. He just stated personal problems, and told people to unsubscribe to him. Though I think he just managed to get around $200 a month (cause he was talking about how he hit his $200 goal and bringing in a writer to help him write the story/dialogue), so it's not that much money for the amount of work he was putting into making the game.

He still logs into F95 every once in awhile, so he's at least alive. And who knows, maybe he'll dust off the ol' drawing board and start back up in the future. But it was a great run while it lasted.

But please, don't bother him asking to come back. He'll come back when and if he wants to come back.

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
We don't know why exactly he left. He just stated personal problems, and told people to unsubscribe to him. Though I think he just managed to get around $200 a month (cause he was talking about how he hit his $200 goal and bringing in a writer to help him write the story/dialogue), so it's not that much money for the amount of work he was putting into making the game.

He still logs into F95 every once in awhile, so he's at least alive. And who knows, maybe he'll dust off the ol' drawing board and start back up in the future. But it was a great run while it lasted.

But please, don't bother him asking to come back. He'll come back when and if he wants to come back.
I just prey he continued the game

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes