4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
He's got a lot of things going on in his life, too much to actually work on the game. I get it, it sucks. But at least we know he's still alive and kicking. As long as he's around, he might eventually come back to work on the game again.
really wish he continued the game or is there a way we can hack ourself and made the mc bang any ladies we choose

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I miss this game. Alas, how much could've been done in the last two years? Sad Captain hasn't updated his situation.

I dont understand why he doesnt give the assests to someone alse to continue it what happen to him seriously
We don't know what happened to him, he didn't go into detail, and that is his right.

As for all the game assets, they are already out there. Go into your AtF file, click the game file and than click the images folder. All the video's and images are there. How do you think Rubbishcoder got ahold of all the aunt's images and edit them? It's very possible to make a fan version of the game, the hard part is getting an artist who can replicate his art style and work on the game. Of course another problem is that Captain Doctor owns the game, so if he doesn't want someone else working on it he could send a cease and desist.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I miss this game. Alas, how much could've been done in the last two years? Sad Captain hasn't updated his situation.

We don't know what happened to him, he didn't go into detail, and that is his right.

As for all the game assets, they are already out there. Go into your AtF file, click the game file and than click the images folder. All the video's and images are there. How do you think Rubbishcoder got ahold of all the aunt's images and edit them? It's very possible to make a fan version of the game, the hard part is getting an artist who can replicate his art style and work on the game. Of course another problem is that Captain Doctor owns the game, so if he doesn't want someone else working on it he could send a cease and desist.
Really sad how Cap Doc behaves not even makes a statement about what is going on.
However A.I will do the job in the future by completing projects much faster.

Frankohh

Oct 7, 2017
Not really. Some minor edits like nipple sizes or nude bodies with cheerleader heads but I liked the Aunt the most.

Here's one of Jessica busting out of her dress.
Sorry to bother you, but do you have the sprites of each girl? Or just your edits?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry to bother you, but do you have the sprites of each girl? Or just your edits?
If you download the game, open the folder, look for the "game" folder, open that and look for the "images" folder and all the art should be there.

It doesn't look like I needed to do anything to get them for this game. But if they aren't there let me know and I'll explain how to get them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frankohh

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Don't know if you guys know but Ferdafs returned after a long vanish hope Captain will do the same

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes