4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Subscribestar has disabled subscriptions to his page. No one's giving him money right now.
Fair enough. Weird - think if you froze something it'd list 0$ not 142$. Guess subscribestar doesn't clear the amount listed on front page.

Reactions: StreamSteam

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
No, I stopped watching after you renamed the .apk file to a .zip. I don't know what they hell you are trying to do.
So i renamed it to a zip so i could open and access the files so i could add the file u said to tho when i do that it doesn't let me download it because I've modified the files

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Fair enough. Weird - think if you froze something it'd list 0$ not 142$. Guess subscribestar doesn't clear the amount listed on front page.
I understand that this bar is the same as that of patreon to reach a goal, in this case how much they donate per month I imagine that if you disable it the counter stays as it is, because if I remember correctly it had stayed that way when the disabled

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
So i renamed it to a zip so i could open and access the files so i could add the file u said to tho when i do that it doesn't let me download it because I've modified the files
No, don't do that. Do not mess with the apk file. Install the APK file and then add files to the game directory.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
No, don't do that. Do not mess with the apk file. Install the APK file and then add files to the game directory.
Ok you've gotta give me a video tutorial because on android i have 0 clue how to access the game directory I've gone to documents and there's no renpy saves or anything just my normal files nothing to do with after the fire

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Ok you've gotta give me a video tutorial because on android i have 0 clue how to access the game directory I've gone to documents and there's no renpy saves or anything just my normal files nothing to do with after the fire
Why don't you try playing on Joiplay?:)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
No, I'm not giving you a video tutorial, sorry.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
Maybe they just don't want to address it? They made it clear in their last post on subscribestar that they are taking a long break it could be over a year or they just given up on it completely. Which is fine I don't see any reason why we should be bothering the dev if clearly they don't want to address it. Them being active here could just mean that they are playing other games that are available here.
Hey there friend anychance their is a news about this game continued ? and did u ever new the creator contact ?

Reactions: StreamSteam
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes