yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
i wish the dev would fix the tutorial glitch where it soft locks you already, im kinda losing my faith in this developer

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i wish the dev would fix the tutorial glitch where it soft locks you already, im kinda losing my faith in this developer
What glitch? The tutorial doesn't tell you some things you need to know, but as far as I know - there are no softlocks there.

Reactions: minanoh

Wolfgang3

May 28, 2019
What glitch? The tutorial doesn't tell you some things you need to know, but as far as I know - there are no softlocks there.
Well, I couldn't get past the tutorial because it kept repeating, unable to move on, even when restarting the game.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
well like after the tutorial because its impossible for me to progress due to a glitch so if anyone has a save that is beyond that it would be helpful
Can you describe the glitch? In H-scenes, you actually need to press buttons for them to progress.

Lil_Fajita13

Apr 14, 2022
Can you describe the glitch? In H-scenes, you actually need to press buttons for them to progress.
Basically the tutorial when you trap the first girl it'll just be an infinite loop of her saying "Khhhhahh" and theres no continue its just the mimic fucking her so if you have save thats after the tutorial it would be much appreciated

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Basically the tutorial when you trap the first girl it'll just be an infinite loop of her saying "Khhhhahh" and theres no continue its just the mimic fucking her so if you have save thats after the tutorial it would be much appreciated
Press "space" a lot to make her orgasm. Press "c" or "tab" to exit the sex interface.

Reactions: rKnight

Lil_Fajita13

Apr 14, 2022
Press "space" a lot to make her orgasm. Press "c" or "tab" to exit the sex interface.
yeah ive finsihed that but now im stuck i finished the waitress thing but it wont advance the story idk if this is a glitch but it wont progress the story nevermind I checked their discord they said its done for now

Reactions: flannan
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes