EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
the main character is reborn into a mimic! And he ends up in the service of the demon queen.
After the queen was betrayed and sealed away, only he can save her... Can he return to his human form and save the queen?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-15
Release Date: 2024-01-06
Developer: Vulgar fairy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

UOBOta.gif scrin_4.jpg Screenshot (887).png scrin_3.jpg scrin_7.jpg
scrin_9.jpg Screenshot (887).png Screenshot (881).png scrin_11.jpg HKl05O.gif

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Vulgar Fairy congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Reactions: Vulgar Fairy

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
I love mimics, but this for sure needs work.

Is there only one girl animation per mimic?
The men interrupt sex too easily.
The intsructions are confusing (i was chasing the girls at first mashing R).
The bar minigame, the timer is way too long for how quick the mana bar drains, while a potion only regains a third of a bar.

I got a textbox that just read "text" and would not go away, softlocking me back to base, twice, once trying to mimic sewer tentacles and the other by the bartender during the bar minigame.
(for future reference I'm playing version 0.2)

I know I'm just complaining, but it's easier to complain rather than praise. regardless, I look forward to updates, the game does have potential, for an early version I do like what I see.

Vulgar Fairy

Sep 30, 2020
I love mimics, but this for sure needs work.

Is there only one girl animation per mimic?
The men interrupt sex too easily.
The intsructions are confusing (i was chasing the girls at first mashing R).
The bar minigame, the timer is way too long for how quick the mana bar drains, while a potion only regains a third of a bar.

I got a textbox that just read "text" and would not go away, softlocking me back to base, twice, once trying to mimic sewer tentacles and the other by the bartender during the bar minigame.
(for future reference I'm playing version 0.2)

I know I'm just complaining, but it's easier to complain rather than praise. regardless, I look forward to updates, the game does have potential, for an early version I do like what I see.
Thanks for the comment) I'll see what the problem is)
in the next updates there will be a gallery for viewing animations

Kinkerguy5

Jun 14, 2022
would like to try this game out but whenever i try to open the game it gives me an error saying it has a virus or potentially unwanted software, it then just closes and deletes the exe a few seconds after, does someone have any idea how to fix this?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AdventuresOfAMimic-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 28, 2018
would like to try this game out but whenever i try to open the game it gives me an error saying it has a virus or potentially unwanted software, it then just closes and deletes the exe a few seconds after, does someone have any idea how to fix this?
same happened to me here, if someone know how to fix it please ?

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
"I've tried playing but unfortunately had to give up. The idea of the Mimic monster is very good, and if the game continues to develop, I think it will be successful.

I see that the developer is on this forum, so I'll say what I think you should improve.
+ In the intro, there's no button to speed up the text flying in from the bottom.
+ The 'Exit' button is confusing. If you're in the shop, the 'Exit' button means to go back to the castle, but in the castle itself, the 'Exit' button means to go to the main menu. Add here: 'Are you sure you want to exit the game? Yes./No.'
+ The save game system needs to be improved, but you probably already know that.
+ You shouldn't present the game mechanics this way. First, the screen with all instructions is unreadable because the background is transparent. Second, there's too much of it. You've made a literal 'wall of text' which nobody likes. Instead, add game mechanics gradually, one at a time. For example, in the first mission, you get the task to rape four girls (only that), on the way to the town there will only be three types of girls moving, each will have its animation and there will be no enemies. In the second mission add the first enemies from whom you will have to run away. In the third mission give our hero the ability to fight enemies, etc.
+ Gradually add new girls and new enemies.
+ You can add a strategic element to the game. Each character Mimic can transform into will fight better with a different kind of enemy. Mimic taking the form of a wooden box will be very fast, hard to hit but will deal small damage. Ideal for fighting a weak opponent or chasing defenseless girls. Mimic in the form of a wooden toilet will be slow but very resistant to enemy blows, etc. Of course, in each form, Mimic will be able to set traps, after all, it's a Mimic.
+ In the second mission in the current version add a big arrow pointing to the bar. I personally had the luck that a wooden toilet, which was placed literally at the entrance to the bar, so I didn't see it.
+ You need to change the form in which text appears. Slow appearance of text from left to right, letter by letter is good only in dialogues. Everywhere else it's already annoying.
+ In the bar itself, I don't know what to do at the moment. I collect all the trash and at some point, the game ends and I don't know what I did wrong. You definitely need to change the navigation of walking from the ground floor to the first floor, it's not intuitive. The first time I approached the mission in the bar, I didn't even notice that there was a first floor because half of that floor is hidden behind interface elements. Some trash appears literally behind tables and when a customer is sitting it's hard to notice.

I don't know if there's anything to improve later, because as I mentioned I can't get past the bar mission and I don't know why."

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes