Others - Adventures of a Mimic [v0.25] [Vulgar fairy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sky-sensei

The game broke during the tutorial twice and I couldn't continue. The controls were also really bad and the engrish was strong. I don't really have much more to say about it but need to make this 200 characters lol.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Bruel

During the tutorial, you need to press space repeatedly when it "get's stuck", game doesn't tell you, if you press tab, tutorial breaks.
    On the map, you need to try locations one by one until you find the only one that is currently available.
    In the streets, you need to do god knows what in order to win the level.
    To close the quest log, you need to right click, if you left click, it does resets the animation over and over.
    When you save, the game literally opens the file explorer so you can chose *where* to save.

I've done my best to describe how janky this game feels, but I don't believe it's possible to even get close.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

anonomnomnom

raises flags for malware, not worth taking the risk imo. Looks ok otherwise but can't recommend something that either has malware or janky enough to cause it to be autoblocked. Also, kinda looks like a ripoff of tentacle locker which is a decent, if short, game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Satori6

The controls should be editable, and the instructions screen needs to be clear.

The game looked interesting (like Goblin Walker but with a mimic), but I abandoned it shortly after starting due to how unfriendly the controls were.
    Example: you can turn into a goblin - to o this you need to select the character with the arrow keys and then select it with the mouse. Why not select the character with the mouse wheel instead?

When you turn into a porta potty (yes, that's a thing), a bar appears and none of the usual keys seem to do anything.

The text could also use a background, as it's often the same color as the picture behind it, making it hard to read.

I'll try this game again in the future and see if there's been improvements with the controls, as otherwise the game seems alright.