simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
no, I don’t know that) just a mimic)
Oh, ok. It is from a series of audiobooks about a Mimic who escapes a dungeon, becomes a warlock, and begins to level up. Has a blue skinned succubus as a familiar, with others as well. Lots of sex and kinks in the book series. Pretty funny and lewd. So was just wondering. Good luck on the game!

Reactions: flannan

Pleemo1

Jun 13, 2018
Looks good so far! Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Hope youre able to add different animations for each girl/mimic combo. I assume at this point once you've completed the bar quest thats the end of 0.2 (and there's no animation yet for the sewer mimic)?

Vulgar Fairy

Sep 30, 2020
Oh, ok. It is from a series of audiobooks about a Mimic who escapes a dungeon, becomes a warlock, and begins to level up. Has a blue skinned succubus as a familiar, with others as well. Lots of sex and kinks in the book series. Pretty funny and lewd. So was just wondering. Good luck on the game!
Now I'm interested in this, I'll definitely read it) thank you)

Vulgar Fairy

Sep 30, 2020
Looks good so far! Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Hope youre able to add different animations for each girl/mimic combo. I assume at this point once you've completed the bar quest thats the end of 0.2 (and there's no animation yet for the sewer mimic)?
hi, there is no animation with the sewer yet), now I’m making a gallery, and then there will be many, many animations) that’s how it was intended, all girls and all forms mimic

Reactions: Pleemo1

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
So what's the point of having money and items fly out of people when you hit them with the goblin form... when you cant get money or items from them? Also when I try to go to the bar I keep getting stuck in an infinite loop where it asks you if you want to enter the bar but when you left click/press enter/z it just repeats the message and if you hit escape/x it just brings up the "return to base" option.

Vulgar Fairy

Sep 30, 2020
So what's the point of having money and items fly out of people when you hit them with the goblin form... when you cant get money or items from them? Also when I try to go to the bar I keep getting stuck in an infinite loop where it asks you if you want to enter the bar but when you left click/press enter/z it just repeats the message and if you hit escape/x it just brings up the "return to base" option.
hi, this is not an updated version yet, there are already fixes for these errors on itch.io) there will be an update here today or tomorrow)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hello. The game seems like it has good potential.
To add to the list of quality-of-life features people request, can we have some indication of which locations on the map are unlocked? Maybe make them white instead of black or add a glow to them or something?

Vulgar Fairy

Sep 30, 2020
Hello. The game seems like it has good potential.
To add to the list of quality-of-life features people request, can we have some indication of which locations on the map are unlocked? Maybe make them white instead of black or add a glow to them or something?
hi I'm already doing this)

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
i also have an idea, maybe make a small bar that tells you when the knights are close to being unleashed? that way you can just not alert them

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
It was called "Everyone loves large chests", it used to be on RoyalRoad as a web serial, I dropped reading it a couple years back (5ish maybe?) after the writer took it in a direction I didn't care for. Writer might've done audio-books of them, and wouldn't surprise me if it's on Kindle Unlimited or similar now (writer seemed the type of douche who'd milk the folks who support free authors on patreon for years, then sell it as a kindle or whatever exclusive when done/almost done. Not a fan of those types from supporting similar asshats).

Vulgar Fairy

Sep 30, 2020
It was called "Everyone loves large chests", it used to be on RoyalRoad as a web serial, I dropped reading it a couple years back (5ish maybe?) after the writer took it in a direction I didn't care for. Writer might've done audio-books of them, and wouldn't surprise me if it's on Kindle Unlimited or similar now (writer seemed the type of douche who'd milk the folks who support free authors on patreon for years, then sell it as a kindle or whatever exclusive when done/almost done. Not a fan of those types from supporting similar asshats).
so many comparisons with the book, I didn’t even think that there was anything similar, except for the game “Goblin Walker”, I was inspired by this game)

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes