raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Hmmm... so ran into an issue. Trying to do the bar, but every time she get's grabbed and fucked, forced into a blowjob, etc, the game seems to soft-lock until I run out of mana. Timer gets paused during this, so guessing mana running down is bug? Also, the whole not able to exit the animation thing, although that might just be me missing something with the unusual controls.

Unrelated Suggestion: Add the numberpad keys to the control options (or at least add in the numberpad 'enter' key). Yes, I know they aren't a thing in every region, but adding in a couple additional options for keys is easy.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hmmm... so ran into an issue. Trying to do the bar, but every time she get's grabbed and fucked, forced into a blowjob, etc, the game seems to soft-lock until I run out of mana. Timer gets paused during this, so guessing mana running down is bug? Also, the whole not able to exit the animation thing, although that might just be me missing something with the unusual controls.

Unrelated Suggestion: Add the numberpad keys to the control options (or at least add in the numberpad 'enter' key). Yes, I know they aren't a thing in every region, but adding in a couple additional options for keys is easy.
You can press [space] to increase pleasure. Press it a lot, and somebody will orgasm.
After you're done fucking somebody, you can press [tab] to exit the process.

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Bug detected: At the bar mission, when the cat lady give a bj there is no way to go back, and you exhaust magic and die

Vulgar Fairy

Sep 30, 2020
Bug detected: At the bar mission, when the cat lady give a bj there is no way to go back, and you exhaust magic and die
this is not really a bug, you need to control the animation through a space, the heart was not visible there, this has already been fixed)

Reactions: zac max

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
new issue with tutorial, when it tellls you to press R when the target is in range you get soft locked and even when you release her it refuses to progress and it just shows up a box saying "text" thus making the game unplayable now

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
new issue with tutorial, when it tellls you to press R when the target is in range you get soft locked and even when you release her it refuses to progress and it just shows up a box saying "text" thus making the game unplayable now
More on this: I cannot complete it. She says "Kyaa!", I cannot prgress, I can let her go and transform into the goblin at which point I can hit her and the game is stuck on "text".

I cannot play the game.

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
More on this: I cannot complete it. She says "Kyaa!", I cannot prgress, I can let her go and transform into the goblin at which point I can hit her and the game is stuck on "text".

I cannot play the game.
yeah the game basically just completely kills itself during the tutorial

notneeded48

Apr 23, 2018
About time someone tried to imitate Goblin Walker. Lord knows how long it'll take before that guy makes a sequel.

TokenUserName

Apr 11, 2020
This type of game appeals to me. I hope you won't hesitate to experiment further with it.

Is the purple potion implemented yet?

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm... Appears broken. During the tutorial, when you get to the point of actually grabbing someone, it freezes up. You press "R" to grab, and then a dialogue box appears. Can't do a thing afterwards, with no further direction from the game.

ChouUn

Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm... Appears broken. During the tutorial, when you get to the point of actually grabbing someone, it freezes up. You press "R" to grab, and then a dialogue box appears. Can't do a thing afterwards, with no further direction from the game.
You can right-click to drop the woman on the ground, then trigger an endless "text" bug by morphing and moving

Jabbry

Nov 3, 2022

I cannot play the game.
At the moment where you grab the girl by presing "R", you'll see the "kyaaaaaaa" text and you just have to spam the space key until the tutorial finish

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes