Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
If you pick the right path, it costs you only 2 energy to reach anal. Anal itself costs 4 (it is the most expensive act). The second consecutive anal costs even more, so you will never have enough energy to do anal twice in one session. Still you can do it again tomorrow.

in future version, maybe sex at parents house with risk of getting caught by mom / dad peeping
option to do something else on the weekend occasionally, visit beach or picnic in the park
I have a lot in plan, but it takes time. I'll publish the next version on Monday but is mostly fixes and a few additions, still, there is a chance to get caught doing something risky :).

Reactions: zecon

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you for reporting this issue. It seams that my patch is having some troubles placing the files at the right place. Until I'll fix it, please use the portable patch.

To do it:
* download the portable patch
* unpack it somewhere. Let's say to c:\temp\avsb001
* copy all the files and folders inside c:\temp\avsb001 and paste them in the game folder, which is something like "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB".
This way "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\GBGameWinDX.exe" should be replaced by "c:\temp\avsb001\GBGameWinDX.exe" and "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\Data\*" will be corrected by "c:\temp\avsb001\Data\*"

Now, to run the game double click either the icon on the desktop or directly "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\GBGameWinDX.exe". It should start ok now.

Please let me know if it doesn't.
I just changed language of my computer to english UK, clock and it worked for me

Reactions: grabiobot

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Poll: Which Laura looks best?
I like A the most (really beautiful eyes :) ).
Only the size of the areolas should be like the girl in B, while colour of areolas is fine in A.
Eye colour of B is not natural imo.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
A : i don't like how she looks :confounded: , i prefer C (original) really pretty gorgeous :heartcoveredeyes: ... B as well , but not green eyes

P.S. : Grabiobot , Do not pay attention to votes ("A" especially ;))

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I prefer b, not a fan of makeup but I do like bright eyes ... i'll try not to sing that song, damn you Watership Down, always makes me blub.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I feel blind - where can I see the poll options?
WHICH LAURA LOOKS BEST?
Version A: Larger light-brown eyes, paler skin, darker and smaller areolas.
Version B: Larger bright-green eyes, large pinkish areolas.
Version C: Original character, smaller green eyes, large light-brown areolas.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
WHICH LAURA LOOKS BEST?
Version A: Larger light-brown eyes, paler skin, darker and smaller areolas.
Version B: Larger bright-green eyes, large pinkish areolas.
Version C: Original character, smaller green eyes, large light-brown areolas.
I think he means the pictures...

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Hi grabio I posted on your blog too, I think A is best but her nipples to be the size of the others.

Really enjoying your game, a lot of potential and an excellent first couple of releases.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
A : i don't like how she looks :confounded: , i prefer C (original) really pretty gorgeous :heartcoveredeyes: ... B as well , but not green eyes

P.S. : Grabiobot , Do not pay attention to votes ("A" especially ;))
I think you can make combinations too, like: A + larger areolas (like B and C), or: B + eyes from C ore A and so on...

Reactions: muttdoggy

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Not bad but trying to sort out the whole not complimenting her bit. I fondle her, kiss her, watch tv, and dance every day but still lose -15 for not complimenting her daily... I checked the blog says you can do it in morning and evening at the kitchen but I am not seeing the option. I mean its just so slow with out that option availaible as every day I lose -15 points with her for not doing it...

All I get in evening is small talk, and talk about us

Update now hitting 300 points with her, I lose 25 a day so I can't break 310 its just not possible with out admire...

Last edited:
M

MantisK

do not see anyway to install the game? looked in every folder no app to install what am i missing?
I just double clicked it and after windows threw me a skull and cross bones I overrid the naysayer and it installed.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
First: C (maybe darken the eyes a shade, but leave everything else as-is)
Second: A's head on B's body. Love the almost skin tone areola's, with just a bit of color on the actual nipple.

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
could you please help me to obtain a scene ? When you ralax and think about Laura you see some images of here ,how exactly to get the one where she's covered in cum and with black tears ?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes