Others - Abandoned - A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Faxes

This game is excellent ... it has a lot of potential.
    the warmth of art, images and also the history that is common to average people.
    Without more to say to personal taste I am fascinated with this game waiting for more and more updates. Congratulations to the developer.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Wis Lim

It wasn't until very recently that I discovered adult games such as yours, but now I'm hooked! :) There is a lot more diversity in games and developers than I ever expected, and I continue to be amazed at the degree of talent and professionalism I have found in some of the developers, including yourself. AVSB has enormous potential, and I honestly believe that you have the talent to do really well with it. In fact, I just became one of your Patreon supporters under the name Wislim and look forward to following your progress.

You did a great job of building the "kink" of the story and hinting at Laura's increasing acceptance/appreciation for Joleen's attentions.

Several aspects of your game (garbage, working out, various work requirements) become routine with each ingame "day". That is not a bad thing because everyone has aspects of their lives that fall into this category and having it in the game adds familiarity, making the user more comfortable. As a storyteller, building that sort of comfort is important because you can use it as a base to develop the story, or even create an opportunity to "shock" the player's spam-clicking by disrupting the flow (ie. getting caught jerking off).

In any case, thank you again for a wonderful experience and I look forward to what comes next.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rolo

Excellent content (animations) already in 0.0.1. Very good communication with dev. Really outstanding :) He is caring a lot about users demands and proposals. It's like every dev should do. Even private emails excellent. - v0.0.2 so much improvement to v0.0.1 I'm absolutely pleased.