Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_10739

I'm assuming there is not much of a content? just grinding to get some points?
The is animated vag & anal + boobjob, fingering, licking, groping, all sorts of goodies. To me the downside is there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything, if you try and grow the business you lose relationship points, if you take care of your woman your business goes to shit, if you don't give her orgasms you may lose 68 relationship points, you can lose points for who knows what. Massive grind in this one.

Patan

May 28, 2017
The is animated vag & anal + boobjob, fingering, licking, groping, all sorts of goodies. To me the downside is there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything, if you try and grow the business you lose relationship points, if you take care of your woman your business goes to shit, if you don't give her orgasms you may lose 68 relationship points, you can lose points for who knows what. Massive grind in this one.
man i play this games to run away from real life grinding and devs making this games harder everyday :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Arcane666
U

User_10739

Hi, I am the developer of A Very Small Business and I am here looking for hints on what would make my game better.

Many thanks to all who commented here and to Shenz for posting it here!
I don't think it is possible to do anal, you cannot get your max energy high enough no matter how many push ups you do. Also no matter what I do with the business I just lose money. I cannot spend enough time on it because I have to talk, take out garbage, shower, admire, give her an orgasm pretty much every day or face big reductions. My relationship is over 1000 now, can't she cut me some slack???

Reactions: proximus and Led

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I don't think it is possible to do anal, you cannot get your max energy high enough no matter how many push ups you do. Also no matter what I do with the business I just lose money. I cannot spend enough time on it because I have to talk, take out garbage, shower, admire, give her an orgasm pretty much every day or face big reductions. My relationship is over 1000 now, can't she cut me some slack???
Kasey,

Thank you for the Critism on this. The Energy gained could be increased depending exactly on what you do. I did make a suggestion on his blogspot page explaining we could go out of the house. Maybe he could work in something like a Spa that would give us maybe 3 energy (ONCE A WEEK)

My suggestion from the Blogspot page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
What a horrible premise for a game. Juggle a job with trying to keep you partner satisfied. Ugh. I'll just do real life thanks.

Reactions: Arcane666 and Led

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
To get to anal follow this path, in bedroom: hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, let her ride you, facing you, anal, cum.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
HAHAHA! I was amused by the changelog, but the game is fun.
Thank you! I am very glad you fond this game enjoyable!
I'll investigate the issue with her penalysing you for not taking the trash out in weekend, but I suspect you din't spent enough time admiring her and cuddling :)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I gave it a quick look and reminds of old lop games so i like it, it's challenging.

Reactions: grabiobot
U

User_10739

To get to anal follow this path, in bedroom: hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, let her ride you, facing you, anal, cum.
It worked once, but the next time also starting at 6pts, it told me I didn't have enough energy... Of course the big question is, if my max energy is 7 and I go to bed at night with 7, why do I wake up the next morning at 6pts??? Should I not be at max after sleeping?

Reactions: Krull

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, I am the developer of A Very Small Business and I am here looking for hints on what would make my game better.

Many thanks to all who commented here and to Shenz for posting it here!
Man you've done a good job there , i like your style and your good taste with the female character specially :p .. perhaps if u add few sounds to the characters for your next updates or releases , it would be great !

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Reactions: grabiobot and Shenz

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Wait, so after coming back from visiting her parents the whole weekend she penalizes me with 10 relationship points for not taking out the trash during those 2 days? I was with her the whole time!! make up your mind, woman! XD
no, you must have missed taking out the trash on friday. 5 weekends at the parents, and no penalty here.

I started to say this earlier. but didn't want to confuse players reading #2 post in the thread...
I had one girlfriend, that just taking the trash out of the house every day wasn't good enough, she was so indoctrinated into consumerism, that she'd go nuts if the trash cans weren't set out to the road twice a week, even if they were empty.
We lived in a neighborhood where all the houses were identical, and all the neighbors drove the same cars... the "Jonses" neighborhood. I like em crazy, but not that crazy.

Reactions: Led

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
2.jpg

seriously nice game. might have hit a bug somewhere late in the game. suppliers have nothing to sell me.
or maybe i was just spending too much time with the girl

Reactions: Krull and grabiobot
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes