grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I installed game but when i try to open it, appears this:
"This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
.NETFramework, version=v4.5.2
Do you want to install this .NETFramework version now?"

It's normal?
Yes. My game requires .NET Framework to run. It also requires some DirectX updates. All these components are included in the zip archive you downloaded. If you don't want to bother with manually installing them, you can download the installer. It will take care of everything needed to run the game.

If you prefer to install the components yourself here are the needed steps:
  1. Download avsb-0.0.1-win.zip
  2. Unpack avsb-0.0.1-win.zip to a convenient location
  3. (optional*) Double click on dotnet452websetup.exe inside Components folder, to install .Net 4.5.2
  4. (optional*) Double click on dxwebsetup.exe inside Components folder, to install required DirectX components
  5. Double click AVSB/GBGameWinDX.exe inside , to play the game

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for answer. So can I click on yes to install it without worring?
If you prefer to download the components from the original source (Microsoft), here are the download links:

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Found another bug.
When the girlfriend is on her pole, upside down, and she says kiss me. For some reason the blowjob scene doesn't play.
Thant needs to be fixed urgently! Yet, I am not ready with the animations.
I'll be publishing a new version in a week, a week and a few days maybe, but I won't be able to work on these animations yet, as there are so many other things that need to be fixed. Hopefully I'll have the BJ scene in v 0.0.3.

In the kitchen scenes.
1)Lick, finger, lick animation sequence.
2)finger, lick, finger... is that intentional, or did step 2 get mixed up?
It is not a bug, it is just a limitation based on what animations I managed to make so far. I figured out that lick-lick-lick and finger-finger-finger will be too boring.

Question about her work outfit... in future release, will MC be able to visit her at work. Not that her stripping at home, wouldn't be cool too, but maybe MC could kick back at the club, and get a lapdance while she's working.
Yes, all these ideas are in my plan but I don't know then I'll have them implemented. At some point you will be able to visit her, you will take her at a club or organize a party at home. Also the "dance" scene that you can see now will evolve leading to sex (same as Hug in bedroom or Kiss in kitchen): lapdance, BJ ...

Reactions: xrayman2k4

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for the feedback ! and yep , i would like sounds like hentai-sfx or sfx (kissing,bodies hitting,licking,etc) .. i know that can be tricky and i don't want to be annoying , as i said before .... you did a good job with your game even without audio (sfx) editing .

Gretings from Perú !
Excellent ideas! I don't know from where I could get this kind of sounds yet (as I'm afraid I won't be able to make something good enough myself), but I would love to have this kind of sounds in my game!
Thank you!

Reactions: zecon

Farloon

May 7, 2017
Hello. When I try to launch a new game they pop up such errors. Someone may have an idea how to fix this?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Thant needs to be fixed urgently! Yet, I am not ready with the animations.
I'll be publishing a new version in a week, a week and a few days maybe, but I won't be able to work on these animations yet, as there are so many other things that need to be fixed. Hopefully I'll have the BJ scene in v 0.0.3.

It is not a bug, it is just a limitation based on what animations I managed to make so far. I figured out that lick-lick-lick and finger-finger-finger will be too boring.

Yes, all these ideas are in my plan but I don't know then I'll have them implemented. At some point you will be able to visit her, you will take her at a club or organize a party at home. Also the "dance" scene that you can see now will evolve leading to sex (same as Hug in bedroom or Kiss in kitchen): lapdance, BJ ...

No rush. As I said before, this game is already far beyond any .001 i've seen. The remaining .999% will take some time.

Reactions: grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hello. When I try to launch a new game they pop up such errors. Someone may have an idea how to fix this?
I am very sorry about that. It is a bug on my game when running on computers with regional setting (date and number formats) other than English. I totally overlooked to check this aspect before releasing my game.
I am working on a fix and, hopefully, a patch will be available tomorrow.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Excellent ideas! I don't know from where I could get this kind of sounds yet (as I'm afraid I won't be able to make something good enough myself), but I would love to have this kind of sounds in my game!
Thank you!

Reactions: Shenz

Farloon

May 7, 2017
I am very sorry about that. It is a bug on my game when running on computers with regional setting (date and number formats) other than English. I totally overlooked to check this aspect before releasing my game.
I am working on a fix and, hopefully, a patch will be available tomorrow.

So that was enough to change the settings and I can play. Thanks

Reactions: Shenz and grabiobot

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Not bad, but I think I'll need independent sounds that I can mix.
I may try to cut them myself, but sounds are tricky. I will notice even the slightest imperfection.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
this game concept reminds me a bit of the LoP games Living with Britney. Then again there you had to find a job, but rest matches.
Agreeing on the version part it feels bigger, then the number indicates. But that also gives me a expectation the final form will be HUGE. or not.
And the lack of incest or mc is indeed a nice change of pace on here.

Reactions: grabiobot

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The thread has been updated with the current Patch of Version 0.0.1 please go to the 1st Post to get the download

paolomarino569

May 21, 2017
Everything unlocked save file.
  • 100'000 Relationship points
  • 20'000 $ (Having 50'000 $ will end the game so no reason to have more money)
  • All scenes and opportunity unlocked
Place in "C:\Users\(*YOURUSERNAME*)\AppData\Local\GBGameWinDX\GBGameWinDX\1.0.0.0\SaveGames"
(To navigate to appdata, simply search %appdata% in the start menu or run it with run.exe; you will most likely be in the roaming folder so you have to go back into AppData and enter the Local folder, then from there you can search the GBGameWinDX folder and place your savefile)
NOTE: If you already have a savefile with the same name, simply rename my savefile and change the number at the end (it can be from 1 to 10).
If anything is needed feel free to ask!

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Everything unlocked save file.
  • 100'000 Relationship points
  • 20'000 $ (Having 50'000 $ will end the game so no reason to have more money)
  • All scenes and opportunity unlocked
Place in "C:\Users\(*YOURUSERNAME*)\AppData\Local\GBGameWinDX\GBGameWinDX\1.0.0.0\SaveGames"
(To navigate to appdata, simply search %appdata% in the start menu or run it with run.exe; you will most likely be in the roaming folder so you have to go back into AppData and enter the Local folder, then from there you can search the GBGameWinDX folder and place your savefile)
NOTE: If you already have a savefile with the same name, simply rename my savefile and change the number at the end (it can be from 1 to 10).
If anything is needed feel free to ask!
Nice job editing the save file. If you could install the patch and start with a fresh game, you will be able to create a savegame that avoids the issues from the first version (like missing toolbar background or missing icons).

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone with c-cup error while the game is being loaded? How to ged rid of it?

jonyarrakos

Apr 24, 2017
i downloaded and installed the patch, but after installation the game just doesnt open without any error, can you help?

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Anyone with c-cup error while the game is being loaded? How to ged rid of it?
i downloaded and installed the patch, but after installation the game just doesnt open without any error, can you help?
Thank you for reporting this issue. It seams that my patch is having some troubles placing the files at the right place. Until I'll fix it, please use the portable patch.

To do it:
* download the portable patch
* unpack it somewhere. Let's say to c:\temp\avsb001
* copy all the files and folders inside c:\temp\avsb001 and paste them in the game folder, which is something like "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB".
This way "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\GBGameWinDX.exe" should be replaced by "c:\temp\avsb001\GBGameWinDX.exe" and "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\Data\*" will be corrected by "c:\temp\avsb001\Data\*"

Now, to run the game double click either the icon on the desktop or directly "c:\Program Files (x86)\AVSB\GBGameWinDX.exe". It should start ok now.

Please let me know if it doesn't.

Reactions: Shenz

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
morning anal costs 4 energy, and steps to get there cost 3 energy (7)
so on mornings when you wake up with 6 energy, means no anal
after visiting her parents on the weekend, it sets you back to 6 energy on monday mornings

After achieving anal master, anal costs 10 energy. (maybe she wants lube) usually it gets easier, not harder
some of these variables may be affected by education, relationship, or other factors

in future version, maybe sex at parents house with risk of getting caught by mom / dad peeping
option to do something else on the weekend occasionally, visit beach or picnic in the park

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes