Others Abandoned A Very Small Business [v0.3.1.1] [Grabiobot]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
i have edited a save first thing inn the morning of day one, with this you will start with
- 30 mood out of 50
- all stats maxed out

i couldn't work out how to increase energy

delete 27003_ so it starts as avsb and save in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\GBGameWinDX\GBGameWinDX\1.0.0.0\SaveGames
The good thing is I don't have to implement cheats any more :)

PS: I didn't tested it yet, but it seams odd to be able to have mood so high.

Reactions: thomasxlong

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
The good thing is I don't have to implement cheats any more :)

PS: I didn't tested it yet, but it seams odd to be able to have mood so high.
i hope didn't mind me doing it bud. haha yeah i modded mood to max out at 50 and to start with 30, on my own save i maxed out relationship too, the one thing i couldn't increase was energy, it was already late at the time and couldn't really be bothered to figure out how to increase it without it reverting back once loading the save, maybe ill have another look later ;)

Reactions: grabiobot

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Most penalty in the morning (7am) comes from not talking and NOT ADMIRING. So I look at her ass at 8am regularily and talking (about us) is at 7pm. At these times nothing else of importants is happening. At 8pm (phone) boob-massage!
(If you had sex already at 7am and are exhausted, then better eat something before the next sex starts at 9am on the kitchen-table ;) )

Edit: 8pm (phone) boob-massage couts as admiring. One admiring a day is sufficient.

Last edited:

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
What would you like in the next version?

I am preparing my to-do list and I need your help to pick and prioritize my tasks. So far, I have these ideas, but please let me know if you have any suggestion or addition.

a) Party at the yoga studio. As promised in v0.0.2, there will be a party at the yoga studio. There you will meet the coach, two other girls (lesbians?) and one guy.
In a week or two, there will be another party, but you have to attend the classes at least 3 times to get invited.

b) Training at the yoga studio. Attend the classes to improve your yoga skills, which in turn will increase your max-energy. After classes you can interact with the other attendants, including the coach, and increase relationship. Higher relationship leads to some intimate interactions, with the coach or with the two girls.

c) Flowers shop and inventory management. Go to the flowers shop and buy some flowers for Laura or some other girl that you like. You will have an inventory and an option to give a gift.

d) Go to library to learn programming. While relaxing at home, you will get the idea that you can automate your weekly market research by writing a script to check the prices online. As you have no idea about programming and you know no one who does, you decide to go to library to learn. There you can read books and improve your knowledge, but you can also do some other interesting actions there (see below).
Note: With the mechanic in place, other aspects of the business may be automate later (next versions).

e) Go to library to read erotic books. These will be something like short visual novels consisting in a few screens and some animations. Reading these books requires some imagination as you need to depict them in your mind. Dirtier books require more imagination than lighter ones.

f) Seduction at the library. You can seduce some of the girls you meet in the library, including the curator.

Another important question… and I’ve been thinking at it a lot lately: should you be able to change your girlfriend? I mean, if you like your yoga coach more and you reach a high relationship level with her, should you be able to invite to move with you?
That will be a huge change to my game mechanics, but if I write my code having this in mind, I may be able to implement it at some point.

What do you think?

PS 1: I won't be able to do all this in the next version.
PS 2: Beside this list, there are a number of other fixes and improvements that needs to be done for version 3 :).

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
What would you like in the next version?
I trust your judgment. You've done a great job so far.

Caution about adding another man to the game. Some pansies will cry about that unless the yoga guy is gay.
Build up a fan base by keeping it cuck free for a few versions, or have a toggle off slut girlfriend mode.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Grabio, I've got the love-points up to 1300. I guess for v0.0.2 it does not make much sense to bring them higher, right?
Anal I got 2x incidentally, but i cannot reproduce it any more. Does it come randomly, or is there a certain path?
Great game btw :)

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Hi Grabio, I've got the love-points up to 1300. I guess for v0.0.2 it does not make much sense to bring them higher, right?
Anal I got 2x incidentally, but i cannot reproduce it any more. Does it come randomly, or is there a certain path?
Great game btw :)
Hi Rolo,
For anal you need a special combo: hug, boobs, boobs, boobs, let her ride you, facing you, anal, cum. The important part being "facing you" when you let her riding.
If I remember correctly, it costs 6 energy points, which is the maximum you may have in the morning.

Last edited:

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I am working on the new girls for version 3. Let me know which is your favorite and which role you thinks fits her best.
Check out the posts on my for images (everything is public).

Reactions: muttdoggy

coll69

Aug 28, 2017
vote for A face on B body
please give that cheat savegame :D
maybe some kind of "arcade/replay" mode could be good

coll69

Aug 28, 2017
replay mode is like a page where you can start the ero scenes and play them as far as you unlocked them
without having to care about energy or anything.
and btw you did a great job

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really enjoy the game so far. One thing that happened to me bug-wise: I had completed the guestroom (painted the walls, carpet, furniture) came home after a weekend at the parents and it was back to no paint/carpet/furniture, all that time and money gone lol.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
One thing that happened to me bug-wise: I had completed the guestroom (painted the walls, carpet, furniture) came home after a weekend at the parents and it was back to no paint/carpet/furniture, all that time and money gone lol.
I am aware of this bug but so far I wasn't able to replicate it. If it happens that you discover a replicable scenario where this bug occurs, please let me know.

By replicable scenario I mean: a savegame where everything is ok and then the steps that lead to room-reset.
(e.g: a savegame from yesterday and a list of actions that you did today before you noticed the furniture/paint were gone - this will be the best :) ).

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I am aware of this bug but so far I wasn't able to replicate it. If it happens that you discover a replicable scenario where this bug occurs, please let me know.

By replicable scenario I mean: a savegame where everything is ok and then the steps that lead to room-reset.
(e.g: a savegame from yesterday and a list of actions that you did today before you noticed the furniture/paint were gone - this will be the best :) ).
Here you are, the first save (save_3) is day 19 Friday, guest room is complete, the second one(save_4) is day 21 Sunday at 9pm right after returning from parents and room is gone.

I should note that I don't know if it's completely reproducible. I believe I went back and loaded game 3 after noticing the room was gone and started playing again and the room didn't disappear. However, the conversation with the girlfriend DID go back to: talk about guestroom->haven't painted it, need the key. So even though the room didn't reset visually that time through, dialogue wise it seemed to have.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I really enjoy the game so far. One thing that happened to me bug-wise: I had completed the guestroom (painted the walls, carpet, furniture) came home after a weekend at the parents and it was back to no paint/carpet/furniture, all that time and money gone lol.
Same here. Also, my "risky masturbation" achievement keeps getting reset. I can't speak to the other achievements since I haven't unlocked them yet.

Great game so far though, bugs notwithstanding :)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Same here. Also, my "risky masturbation" achievement keeps getting reset. I can't speak to the other achievements since I haven't unlocked them yet.

Great game so far though, bugs notwithstanding :)
As far as other achievements go, I know I haven't been able to get to expert anal because after the second time, the energy cost of that position goes up to 7 points, which after spending the 1 point before to get to it, seems impossible to do since you start each morning with a max of 6(even though my max energy level is at 7 right now). Perhaps I have to wait until anal becomes available later in the day in other rooms when I can get enough points.

grabiobot

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Here you are, the first save (save_3) is day 19 Friday, guest room is complete, the second one(save_4) is day 21 Sunday at 9pm right after returning from parents and room is gone.

I should note that I don't know if it's completely reproducible. I believe I went back and loaded game 3 after noticing the room was gone and started playing again and the room didn't disappear. However, the conversation with the girlfriend DID go back to: talk about guestroom->haven't painted it, need the key. So even though the room didn't reset visually that time through, dialogue wise it seemed to have.
Thank you very much!
Indeed, it is not 100% reproducible, but sometimes I get the same result! Hopefully I'll be able to track it down and get to the root cause.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes