VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer to Remember [v0.04] [jax63]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
"A young man moves, to an old friend of his family", I haven't played yet, but unfortunate this is like another incest game that was converted (I'm not blaming the dev). Really hope an alternative to patreon rise it up soon.
who is the dev? can you please tell me

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
who is the dev? can you please tell me
All the game threads have the game information (including a link to the author's website/patreon) in the first post of the thread. You can find your answer there. Also, the developer's name is in the thread title in brackets [ ].

Sep 1, 2017
I really don't get why the dev put that muscle chick on the banner.
Either normal people get weirded out or crazy guys like me get disappointed since she appears as background character in a single scene.

Reactions: d1gimon

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Hahaha... "peek through the keyhole", on 3 modern doors with a single knob. The image for each clearly shows there's no possibility of peeking without opening the door, yet we get a full screen view in almost every case. Heh.

Fun game though! Looking forward to more!

sky11

May 29, 2018
All the game threads have the game information (including a link to the author's website/patreon) in the first post of the thread. You can find your answer there. Also, the developer's name is in the thread title in brackets [ ].
Thank you. That's good. :)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
oHHH i soo happy now i love this game soo much ......soo hot hmmmm ;}----------------

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Can we call this a game? Choices are completely meaningless. Just choose the perv option to get more content. Ok, many VN Renpy "games" are like that, but that is not an excuse.

Renders are neither bad nor really good, story is meh... I'll check it back in 12 years.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man this game was truly awesome .
The renders are beautiful and the characters are really great , really love that nutty stripper Ann's personality and I'm really looking forward to the first day at the new job :D
Keep up the great work !!

Reactions: crisbr
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes