VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer to Remember [v0.04] [jax63]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

Hi patreons.
Due to some mistake on my side i had to render the second part of day 11 again.

Day 9 and 10 are already coded.

Today i finished the renders for day 11, but it's no mora time left to code it.

The 4k pic for $20+ will be rendering over night, and will also uploaded tomorrow, if no mistake in the pose was made. It will be a pic of Svetlana and Jess pleasuring each other.

This was posted 2/9 sothe update should come out today :D

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Did I miss the MAC version? It lists MAC on the playable platforms...but I dont see the link.

Reactions: Vertigob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..for those folks that want ALL the sex..THIS is the game for them..Ann is perfect..smallish boobs nice ass and slightly insane..perfect woman :p

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Small bug: If you choose to go home when Ann wants to reward you, the game goes straight to end-of-this-version screen, skipping the next day of content. So choose to stay :)

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
How long do we have to bitch about "Broken English" being a tag before it gets added?

Language: English (Broken) Not that hard. Hell the Chinese / Japanese to English games have a "Machine Translated" tag, why don't these games ever get that?

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
First, i like the game, the story is fun the models are pretty. But omg Sam's asshole looks like a sarlacc pit lol. It's god damned terrifying lol. Bit of typos, awful grammar lol. But hey, i do like the story and the fun. Good job!

Reactions: DMC

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
I dont get any fun with Ann, except she pulls down MC's shorts in the pool... What am i doing wrong?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes