VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer to Remember [v0.04] [jax63]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
so this is about your friends mother ,no incest thing. and now onhold. all the the girl already whore ... that way u put exhbitionism tag. at least the model really have hot milf figure .. love it :firstimekiss:.

replay again. and time to use this magic patch , thanks for making this dude :closedtongue:
Quick and dirty Incest patch ONLY FOR VERSION v0-04.

Disclaimer: if this blows up your PC it aint my fault :)

Unpack and replace the script.rpy in ASummerToRememberv0.04-pc\game\

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have read here that you can go to the club, but I just come here and there ends the game .... Are that some one who have a walk??? That's something I must have done wrong...
A summer to remember.jpg

Nimrodlepord

May 22, 2017
Thanks Jax63 I am enjoying your game, I clicked on your Pateron shortcut but it would appear
you have been evicted or erased. Where are you and do you have any intention continuing this game?

Nimrodlepord

May 22, 2017
What does this mean? "This patron isn’t supporting any creators at the moment." as this is what you get when you visit Jax63 Patreon page/site.

Nimrodlepord

May 22, 2017
Does anyone else have any info about this game? Yeah I know the dialogue is a bit difficult, however if I had to write in either Russian or Japanese, I recon it would be way worse. However it is not a bad concept, the artwork is quite good and the action is right up-front. There is a lot of potential for some serious creative story line. His Mom and Sister could come visit, his Aunt could teach at the local collage, his twin cousins could be a double act at the club. So many possibilities
to encounter.

Nimrodlepord

May 22, 2017
4Finger, I have reached the end. It is a very linear game. The only alternatives if you follow not saving Ann, is game over. BTW this is not really a spoiler. I downloaded this 0.4 from latest updates or maybe another site and it was fine to play to the end.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
OK Dev says there is a MAC version available on patreon. Can someone find and upload to OP pls?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Not sure, if this is just me but the Patreon site in OP leads to his empty site there.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not sure, if this is just me but the Patreon site in OP leads to his empty site there.
That's nice to hear.

But i have bad news, i can't work on this project for the next several month's.
I will close my patreon account.
I won't and i can't milk my patreons.

But i hope i can send an moderator a free v 0.05 early next year.
Don't be to angry at me.
I'm very sad myself, since i reached recently my first goal.

And I always post a mac version on my patreon site.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes