VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer to Remember [v0.04] [jax63]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
A good game so far, lots of sexy MILFS. A good sized update. I think the muscle girl will be around for more action
soon. What I would like is more choices, the very few that are available probably don't matter at all.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hahaha... "peek through the keyhole", on 3 modern doors with a single knob. The image for each clearly shows there's no possibility of peeking without opening the door, yet we get a full screen view in almost every case. Heh.
That is SO common, too.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
the game looks alright but the engrish tho kept me distracted...and who is this 'Matt' that keeps popping up? my name is sexay thang! ...must be a quantum extra-dimensional interference:tf:
I can only assume this comment is why the following exchange is in the game:
Code:
KYARA: Your name is Matt, if I remind me correctly.
 MATT: No, my name is Matt.
 MATT: But for some reason I'm often called Matt recently.
KYARA: Oh sorry.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
this is from July 23

Hello!
Sorry for the delay. I was ill, now I' am better. I even had an emergency in the family. Not a good month for me.

So V0.04 is inthe middle of day 4. You can have the first fun with Ann.

Jess will give the MC another lesson.

The plan is to finish day 10 this week and beginn with day 11.

So I really hope it won't be too long until next update :)

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
this is from July 23

Hello!
Sorry for the delay. I was ill, now I' am better. I even had an emergency in the family. Not a good month for me.

So V0.04 is inthe middle of day 4. You can have the first fun with Ann.

Jess will give the MC another lesson.

The plan is to finish day 10 this week and beginn with day 11.

So I really hope it won't be too long until next update :)
thnx pal

Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
news update :D

Update on v0.4
Patrons only
Aug 8 at 9:16pm
Hello, here a little update.
Day 10 is finished. Day 11 is in work.

Due to a heat wave i had only 2h a day to render, bevor my flat is overheating. My pc is like a radiator. but weather is ok now and i can work faster.

When day 12 is ready v0.4 will be out. this means 4 days this update, and it will be in August.

I have to make a desicion this month how it will go on with this project. My boss will send me on a trip and i will be at home only on weekends. i can't aford a laptop strong enough to render. And i can't take my pc with me. More of this next week.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
His last post on Patreon 25th said that the 0.4 will come out this week, I really hope that is true.

Reactions: Fairchy
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes