VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer to Remember [v0.04] [jax63]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
I am not sure there was a "win" possibility.
I have played it twice, once slightly cautious and once as lewd as could be and I still wasn't successful.
Where there were opportunities to progress (ie. when she showed her breasts) there was no options to take it further.
It would be interesting to hear of anyone actually "winning" this version.
This game only rewards being lewd from what I've seen in the script. Lewd actions get you points and non-lewd actions only make you miss scenes. So, nope, I don't think you've missed anything.

6ix9ine 69

Feb 26, 2018
"A young man moves, to an old friend of his family", I haven't played yet, but unfortunate this is like another incest game that was converted (I'm not blaming the dev). Really hope an alternative to patreon rise it up soon.
Exactly

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Wasn't really interested until I saw MC naked... A male protagonist with a normally sized dick ? I'll give it a chance just because of this.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Nice game so far, i like the idea, it's rather hot fantasy ;)
Jess & Sam are gorgeous :FeelsGoodMan:
Lots of typos, but it's bearable.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Not bad,not bad at all.There seems to be quite a few typos but renders are good and characters look great aswell. People who are into milfs should definitely check this one out. Now to wait for future updates :happyblush

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, decided to give this visual novel/game a revisit with the latest content release... It's about on par with the prior content... It's still a reverse corruption story, with a inexperienced male protagonist surrounded by mostly older women, and one young woman with more of a spoiled teenager personality... You get some more peeping, a new fetish, and some other nudity visuals... The story is ok, but not great... It's mostly all about the erotic bits and not a real visual novel of any depth... Best of luck to the developers... I went ahead and updated my review...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Entertaining. A consistent storyline (MC hasn't suddenly developed awesome sex skills from a single encounter) and very nice art.

This is one game where the spelling errors do provide me with laughs. For example, the MC is a prime Patron, since he was not going to peep on Jess because he was too "tiered". Must not be paying for a high enough reward.

It absolutely doesn't need incest, it's perfectly fappable with these characters.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The milf body models are absolutely amazing, the T H I C C est I have seen in an game probably, would love to see more feet content especially with the black goddess form the gym

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes