VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer to Remember [v0.04] [jax63]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Entertaining. A consistent storyline (MC hasn't suddenly developed awesome sex skills from a single encounter) and very nice art.

This is one game where the spelling errors do provide me with laughs. For example, the MC is a prime Patron, since he was not going to peep on Jess because he was too "tiered". Must not be paying for a high enough reward.

It absolutely doesn't need incest, it's perfectly fappable with these characters.
A incest patch wil make the game more interesting im sure

Sep 21, 2017
the game looks alright but the engrish tho kept me distracted...and who is this 'Matt' that keeps popping up? my name is sexay thang! ...must be a quantum extra-dimensional interference:tf:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
who is the muscle chick on the left

U

User_17502

Not really a game as much as it is Visual Novel. I do like the character models though. The muscle girl isnt my type but I can still see her appeal. Only problem was the footjob stuff. *shudder* Not one of my favorite moments. Otherwise I think that some editing for grammar mistakes would make this into a pretty good game.

fossill

Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 72854
Overview:
A young man moves, to an old friend house to live there, for his college years.
As fate demanded, he is still a virgin.
Your goal is to help him through his first sexual experience's.​

Updated: 25 April 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.02.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win - - -

Nice story, amazing graphics, perfect...

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The render quality is sometimes sub standard, but the models and clothes are great. And the MC model looks unique and has a realistic dick, what a shock! And I really like the slow build up and teasing. There is enough sexual tension.

The choices are pretty much irrelevant though, they don't seem to affect the story at all.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Nope. Hate to say it but not a fan of this game. The English translations are horrible & the characters are meh. I just finished the part at Sam's pool with the "unknown woman" & frankly the whole interaction pissed me off. MC shows up at pool long before she did, falls asleep in a chair, she swims around topless & gets irate when she finally sees him there after the fact like he is somehow intruding & peeping at her & instead of sticking up for himself & telling her "Hey, stow the attitude. I was here before you even arrived & have been sitting here the whole time. It's not my fault you're too oblivious to your own surroundings to have seen me before you decided to go topless. & no, I won't leave because I have just as much right to be here as you do. So you can either change your tone or fuck off", he instead acted like a fucking bitch. That's another thing that bothers me. The MC is clueless as fuck, & the character interactions are not really natural. Sorry, I'm done with this steaming pile of a game.

By the way, why are the characters looking directly at the screen half the time? It's creepy as fuck. It's not a first person perspective game.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I have to say to the creator of this game you are best, the story is good and the pictures is very good to (soo hot) are very hot the exhibition and taken to the extreme here and I loved it you are to be congratulated I hope that more people can see this game and help in the patreon because you deserves to create a story and characters as good as these please continue to put on more and more exciting clothes transparent bikinis,Micro G String bikinis ,exhibitionists and dare things in the game.That scene in the bathroom he was washing Jessica's back and simlisly wonderful I am every day more surprised with this game

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i think i need a week to finish v0.03
Thanks for your reply.You're doing an excellent job with this game.I'm very happy to have found this game,
now in these next months I will be helping you in patreon along with my friends I am just waiting to get a job I'm unemployed at the moment >,< but I'm really looking forward to the future of this game as more people know this game will be crazy like this with I was the first time I played one of the most exciting games of the day

Reactions: DMC
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes