Cheat Mod RPGM Onhold A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
does anyone know how to edit talent points of Tia and Lyvia? trying to look in cheat menu, and also save editor but cant seem to find the triggers.. and my limited knowledge of cheat engine also hit a dead end.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
does anyone know how to edit talent points of Tia and Lyvia? trying to look in cheat menu, and also save editor but cant seem to find the triggers.. and my limited knowledge of cheat engine also hit a dead end.
you don't need cheats or save editor for setting their talent points , just have them in party exit town and adjust the points like you would your own.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
you don't need cheats or save editor for setting their talent points , just have them in party exit town and adjust the points like you would your own.
Sorry, i think you misunderstand. This is the thread for the cheat mod. the cheat mod lets you add talent points to the MC.. but it doesnt let you add talent points to the 2 girls. my issue isnt spending the talent points gained by leveling.. my issue is i want to have 20-20-20 on all the talents.. on all 3 chars.

If i wondered about the thing you answered for me, i wouldve just posted the question in the main game thread, and not here.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Sorry, i think you misunderstand. This is the thread for the cheat mod. the cheat mod lets you add talent points to the MC.. but it doesnt let you add talent points to the 2 girls. my issue isnt spending the talent points gained by leveling.. my issue is i want to have 20-20-20 on all the talents.. on all 3 chars.

If i wondered about the thing you answered for me, i wouldve just posted the question in the main game thread, and not here.
sorry you weren't very clear on your question , still you don’t need a mod for that you should move question to main thread , your welcome.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Harem Route

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Hi would anyone happen to still have the cheat add for version [0.4.2.0b] ? or would version 0.4.3.0 cheat add work for the previous game version?

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018

Overview:
If you want the Guard to appear use 'Cheat Guard - [VERSION]
If you want the added Cheats use 'Cheat Add - [VERSION]

For more info look in 'Features' & 'Installation'

If you cannot download the attachment it is a site problem to bypass it right click and 'save link as...' you can thank iamrich75 for this workaround.

This does not change any of Chyos' Cheatbook and therefore will not answer to questions about it.

Updated: 19/11/2021
Game/Creator: Chyos
Game Link : A Struggle with Sin
Modder: Heff_Wulf
Mod Version: 47th Version
Game Version: [0.4.4.0a]
Language: English

Features:
'Cheat Add' adds
- My old time options
- My old Restore all
- Reduce Level
- Name
'Cheat Guard' adds
- A guard in the Darkwood entrance.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Use equal version only
there is no link to download the cheat mode can you add link please?

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
EllO!
Wondering if I could ask to add an option to increase lust or a percentage option for MC lust. I know using the wait option will increase MC lust over time and there no lust potions ingame, I suppose my impatient got a better for me is why I'm asking if possible to add this option. Thank.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
EllO!
Wondering if I could ask to add an option to increase lust or a percentage option for MC lust. I know using the wait option will increase MC lust over time and there no lust potions ingame, I suppose my impatient got a better for me is why I'm asking if possible to add this option. Thank.
Sorry if late, but you can use normal wine it will fill up your lust if this helps.