• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

iamrich75

Aug 1, 2017
Can't find the guard as I using old save I search in the village can't find him only mercenary
Hey mate, the location changed. There is now a guard located in the Dark forest Entrance.
1618690074393.png
Go up from the village in the image. And talk to the guard (Circled)
1618690090354.png
Hope this helps anyone that needs it too :D

Reactions: 4Finger

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Even if we using old save and old cheatbook there ,the mod doesn't not allow to change name and some feature of it's still missing

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Even if we using old save and old cheatbook there ,the mod doesn't not allow to change name and some feature of it's still missing
First I only added my old restore all & time cheat as the others break and will be added officially at some point probably.
From what I tested I can change the name of the PC, Mira, Emily, Kate, Claire, Bianca, Tia & Katherin.
I can look at your save if you want.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
this is my save all love enable but cant change relationship as well as pc name
this is my save all love enable but cant change relationship as well as pc name
I have just tested the save on the version 0.3.7.0a mod for what I will shortly upload,
I could change the name of the player with your save and the Cheatbook.

The relationships are Chyos' Cheatbook and I have not touched the Cheatbook's events only added a event before theirs, but it seems to be detecting that you have hit the relationship limit, Chyos set it to not be able to increase the number to not break things from what I have seen.

Here is your save edited as proof.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
As it your save I can't change MC name why
Are you using the 'Cheat Add' as that my edit, just the 'Cheat Change' adds the guard. I now can see that may confuse people so I am changing 'Cheat Change' to 'Cheat Guard'.

Last edited:

wawgarny

May 2, 2021
Help, please. Can't find Bianca location during three night a row. My game stuck without lockpicking.

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Help, please. Can't find Bianca location during three night a row. My game stuck without lockpicking.
Bianca is in arenfield and once she tell her home a path through woods near arenfield where she usually sit on right side go there and then up you will see her house as she mostly come in night time

Reactions: wawgarny