Cheat Mod RPGM Onhold A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017

Overview:
A guard in the Darkwood entrance that will give you the both Cheatbooks.

For more info look in 'Features' & 'Installation'

If you cannot download the attachment it is a site problem to bypass it right click and 'save link as...' you can thank iamrich75 for this workaround.

This does not change any of Chyos' Cheatbook cheats and therefore will not answer to questions about it.

Game/Creator: Chyos
Game Link : A Struggle with Sin
Modder: Heff_Wulf
Mod Version: 74th Version
Other Mods: Cyberslayers
Game Version: [0.5.7.8]
Language: English

Features:
- Time Options
- My Restore all
- Reduce Level
- Name
- Alignment
- Removal option of my cheatbook
- A guard in the Darkwood entrance that will give you the both Cheatbooks.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still On-Hold due to life stuff.
I may not be able to update with in a week from release.
Will leave my old files here (Three releases back).

Download

Use equal version only

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Doesn't work for me at all, every time I try to use money cheat game freezes (in game animations keep playing) but I cannot move. Esc is not working

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I've encountered an error, and I don't know if it's the mod or the game...

In the bandit Quest, in the cut scene with Emily and Imawyn, I get repeated "Failed To Load" errors. "Retry" works until the end of the cut scene, and then the game gets stuck on a "Failed To Load" error.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I've encountered an error, and I don't know if it's the mod or the game...

In the bandit Quest, in the cut scene with Emily and Imawyn, I get repeated "Failed To Load" errors. "Retry" works until the end of the cut scene, and then the game gets stuck on a "Failed To Load" error.
Can I have your save to figure it out.

Reactions: brirake

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Great work Heff_Wulf!
A small addition to prevent broken game files: When you increase affection or corruption, make sure to check that the progress for each woman has to be higher than the value in affection/corruption. Each woman has a progress variable for herself. If you go above these it could lead to story being skipped or something else breaks.
I will link your mod to the frontpage of the game's thread, I'm sure many will find this helpful

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
stupid question but does this cheat also works on v0.3.0.5 or does it needs to be updated
thx for the hard work u put into creating this :)

Matzak

May 1, 2017
If it possible can you plz see if it’s possible to cheat the rest bar if not that’s ok it’s the only thing my normal cheat menus can’t change it odd one it there in the game but both of the menus that I use even save editor doesn’t see that bar

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
If it possible can you plz see if it’s possible to cheat the rest bar if not that’s ok it’s the only thing my normal cheat menus can’t change it odd one it there in the game but both of the menus that I use even save editor doesn’t see that bar
If you mean the states where your character does not work anymore as they are tired use "Recover All", most states are removed with that.

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any way to cheat the talent / cheat more talent points? Have been searching thru the jsons and saves, but no clues so far.
Lucifer000
So... I found a workaround.

Use this here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v1-9-2.12121/
Follow the installation instructions. If you loaded into your save, press L.
Reset your Level to 1 and then you can continue to grind or use the cheat mod of the game to give you 100 lvl again, thus also getting talent points.