• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
I know every trainer says the usual 'this may break the game', but the people who are using it, what are the odds this corrupts save game data? Is it a one off, or does it usually happen?

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I know every trainer says the usual 'this may break the game', but the people who are using it, what are the odds this corrupts save game data? Is it a one off, or does it usually happen?
It may break your progress in routes, it should not corrupt saves

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
when i go to the guard to the watch tower to the south west it did not work. it keep saying why am i standing her for. can someone or the cheater of this cheat mod fix it pz
Can I have your save as it will be easier to find out what the issue is.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
This must be the most sophisticated cheat-menu mod for rpgmv to date.
Some may even say you stole half the grind out of the game - with your fancy mobile shop..
Thanks a lot Heff_Wulf

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Good job!!
I haven't tried it yet :sleep: and I'm not sure if it could or wouldn't ...
For future updates, could the date be modified? Is that sometimes being able to carry out the Christmas event is impossible

trimi

May 14, 2017
Wtf I was just about to download it 50 min ago and after 10 min he removed the download link.....

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Wtf I was just about to download it 50 min ago and after 10 min he removed the download link.....
The mod is version specific and a new version is out, it doesn't take a great deal of brain cells to work out why the download has been removed.

Just play the game and cheat via one of the plethora of save editors, then use the mod when it becomes available.

Reactions: trimi and ronan333

trimi

May 14, 2017
The mod is version specific and a new version is out, it doesn't take a great deal of brain cells to work out why the download has been removed.

Just play the game and cheat via one of the plethora of save editors, then use the mod when it becomes available.
I can cheat but it's too much work. Also I need a gallery...

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
Can you add skip blackjack please? Or make his gold count down to 1?

Last edited:

Byunii

Jun 9, 2018
is it just me or cheating for high alignment makes the game not read it properly? like for example if i cheat it and have 150 i cannot touch Kate on the bar but if i put it on default and level up myself to 55+ i can, anyone else?

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
is it just me or cheating for high alignment makes the game not read it properly? like for example if i cheat it and have 150 i cannot touch Kate on the bar but if i put it on default and level up myself to 55+ i can, anyone else?
Just tested it (with new and old save), and I could touch with high and low alignment, I can check your save if you want.

Last edited:

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
friend, your mod is wrong, at least for the future of the game, because the guard died, there are only mercenaries, and the one who does not have the book.