• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How do I get this into a winrar or winzip file instead, it's not allowing me to add it at all?

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Really good mod but the only problem is that i can't lower the levels of Tia and Lyvia only the MC level so i can lose a battle against the brigands and see all the scenes.

Reactions: Papercut

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Really good mod but the only problem is that i can't lower the levels of Tia and Lyvia only the MC level so i can lose a battle against the brigands and see all the scenes.
Yeah that's just the thing, it IS a Winzip file, but the contents aren't showing up as such, I get a warning notification comes up that I can only add Winzip or Winrar files to the game folder.
Meaning it's not allowing me to add this mod to it in any way.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah that's just the thing, it IS a Winzip file, but the contents aren't showing up as such, I get a warning notification comes up that I can only add Winzip or Winrar files to the game folder.
Meaning it's not allowing me to add this mod to it in any way.
i used winrar to open it and just placed the contents from the folder into the game data folder

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
You can use the 'Feint Death Potion' to kill the party, if you don't have it from Tia's quest it is available in the cheat shop.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I cant change corruption. Did I screw something up or is that intended?
To stop the game breaking too much I made it so you must have 1 point in corruption to change it, in testing I noticed that changing corruption to much miss fired events, just be careful and it should not break.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Awesomeness, thank you so much for you doing an update for this. Looking forward to checking it out.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I have a problem, the guard where I activate the cheat is not there, how do I activate it or go back to the post?
P.S .: Sorry for my english.

iamrich75

Aug 1, 2017
Link is broken
every time i try to download the cheat attachment it brings up a window of data instead of letting me unzip the files does anyone have any way to solve this problem
Apparently its an issue with the site, to get around it right-click on the file and select "Save Link As..." you can then save the file wherever and download it. Hope this helps anyone else that has this issue :)

Reactions: Heff_Wulf

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I have a problem, the guard where I activate the cheat is not there, how do I activate it or go back to the post?
P.S .: Sorry for my english.
Hello may I have your save to check what is wrong. You can add it through a zip and attach it to the post.