Cheat Mod RPGM A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
There's a cheat menu now in the base game that is built to prevent mechanics breaking. There is a patch file on page 262 of the game thread that adds a couple extra features, one of which goes against Patreon's rules. Also fixes a small bug in the cheat menu. You'll have to start a fresh game, choose to enable cheats, then get past the intro and into your house to gain access, though.
aww man i dont feel like starting again for the 3rd time. wish this mod got updated

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's missing a lot of names for me. When i click a name it's goes one step back and i have names who shows up twice...

S R Singh

Oct 30, 2017
Hi thanks for the Mod. It helps makes playing easy. Need your help on the "Talent" of the MC too. Cheers!!!

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I also can't add any relationship points and corruption points to Tia so I think thats a bug?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Please let put back advanced time options and full regen rest food and lust hp and mp options they are very useful in many case. Ex: find 3 rune dont have to lost a lot of time (last time i was use gone back earlymorning 4 times to find out 3 rune). Both dinner to mira, and penny, include work at tarven to earn kate aff points, this make save a lot of time and focus in quest be doing, catching time mira's sister at mainson to get her router. And the rest, food are most anoy in game, Option regen rest food and lust are more more more useful in many case.

Reactions: aqaqaq1122

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Heff_Wulf could you change the position of the guard to another map? like for example the mountain path or forest entrance?
The village map is updated in basicly every update. And I constantly get messages because events aren't triggering only to find out that the person installed this mod and has overwritten the village map with an outdated version. So I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't modify it with the mod. Many people aren't aware of why they shouldn't use an outdated mod version on a new game version.
This was the reason why I implemented a cheattool myself. Because I wanted to give modders a map (map 27) they can modify as they like without breaking game mechanics. This way the cheattool doesn't need to be updated with every update.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Umm, am I the only one who can see no download links on the OP? Was it taken down to update? I was of the impression the dev and modder made it so old versions could be used?

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Umm, am I the only one who can see no download links on the OP? Was it taken down to update? I was of the impression the dev and modder made it so old versions could be used?
It's back was just updating it and this is a third party mod the game dev does not develop this. (the new Cheatbook is theirs though)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, found the guard. I didn't bother reading the how to use, because I've used your mod before. So, needless to say, when I went down south, expecting to see the guard there, nope. Finally, I looked at your changelog, saw the guard was moved to the forest entrance, went there, and found him. Playing hide and seek and with the cheat guard. :LOL: :LOL: