Cheat Mod RPGM Onhold A Struggle with Sin [Wulf's Cheatbook Mod]

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
what's gonna happen if i transfer save from older game version with the cheat book, to a newer game version? Broken save? Broken cheat?

Reactions: Gugatron

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
what's gonna happen if i transfer save from older game version with the cheat book, to a newer game version? Broken save? Broken cheat?
I did that and it didn't break my save and the cheatbook is still in my inventory.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
You will just have a empty item in your inventory (that does nothing) if you move a save to un-modded game it should not break anything from my experience.

Plus I was just able to update will sill be on 'Onhold' till dive issues are fixed.

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Overview:
A guard in the Darkwood entrance that will give you the both Cheatbooks

For more info look in 'Features' & 'Installation'

If you cannot download the attachment it is a site problem to bypass it right click and 'save link as...' you can thank iamrich75 for this workaround.

This does not change any of Chyos' Cheatbook cheats and therefore will not answer to questions about it.

Updated: 22/07/2022
Game/Creator: Chyos
Game Link : A Struggle with Sin
Modder: Heff_Wulf
Mod Version: 58th Version
Game Version: [0.5.0.0]
Language: English

Features:
- My old time options
- My old Restore all
- Reduce Level
- Name
- A guard in the Darkwood entrance that will give you the both Cheatbooks.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

I am having drive issues and cannot update for a while but will leave my old files here.
I will still update but it may take a little while.

Download:
Use equal version only

If there are no files below I am updating.​

This Mod work in V: 0.5.0.5 ?
Thank you

Gamyian

Jul 14, 2023

Overview:
A guard in the Darkwood entrance that will give you the both Cheatbooks.

For more info look in 'Features' & 'Installation'

If you cannot download the attachment it is a site problem to bypass it right click and 'save link as...' you can thank iamrich75 for this workaround.

This does not change any of Chyos' Cheatbook cheats and therefore will not answer to questions about it.

Updated: 13/07/2023
Game/Creator: Chyos
Game Link : A Struggle with Sin
Modder: Heff_Wulf
Mod Version: 69th Version
Game Version: [0.5.4.6 HotFix]
Language: English

Features:
- Time Options
- My Restore all
- Reduce Level
- Name
- Alignment
- A guard in the Darkwood entrance that will give you the both Cheatbooks.

Installation:

Change-Log:

I may not be able to update with in a week from release.
Will leave my old files here (Three releases back).

Download

Use equal version only
Can you create one for https://f95zone.to/threads/cyberslayers-v0-4-maelion.57625/ aswell?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi what happen if i choice to play the game with the original cheatbook? Do this cheatbook replace the old one?
Do i find both cheatbook in me inventary after?

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
Question, Does the current mods work on higher version of the game since I have the Patreon Version of the game? I like the idea of Alignment cheat and try to mess round editing it myself but can't seem to change it. Thanks.

Edit-1: I Just try it out and it seem to work on the higher version of the game. But I guess only downside will be missing higher version items and NPCs variables which isn't game breaking.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Heff_Wulf again thank you for the mod.

I wanted to ask, but do the saves that are made using this alternative cheatmod work with future versions of the game? Or will I always have to wait for the mod to be updated first? That is, what happens if I install the mod play a bit, save and then I bring the saves from 0.5.5.0 to 0.5.5.5? Do the game load it?

Also if I want to remove the mod, does the new cheatbook stay in the inventory or disappear?

Thank you

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Heff_Wulf again thank you for the mod.

I wanted to ask, but do the saves that are made using this alternative cheatmod work with future versions of the game? Or will I always have to wait for the mod to be updated first? That is, what happens if I install the mod play a bit, save and then I bring the saves from 0.5.5.0 to 0.5.5.5? Do the game load it?

Also if I want to remove the mod, does the new cheatbook stay in the inventory or disappear?

Thank you
Hello have just added an option (at the bottom of the list) for the cheatbook to be removed from a save if your updating to a un-supported version, so a empty item would not exist.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Hello Heff_Wulf,
I was checking the mod thread since there's a new ASWS version and I saw your sad update. Just wanted to say we all appreciate you and the modding work you do, and take your time to deal with the current issues, you owe us nothing. Good luck and a lot of strength to you, hope things will get better for you and your loved ones.

May 30, 2022
Howdy Heff_Wulf,
I really appreciate your work, and it is terrific. Since you haven't updated for a while, so I modified your mod to adapt to the new version 0.5.7.7 of ASWS (without adding any new features) and included it in the attachment. I hope there will be more people who can use your mod and like it.

Good luck to you and all your loved ones, and take care of yourself.

Last edited:

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
Howdy Heff_Wulf,
I really appreciate your work, and it is terrific. Since you haven't updated for a while, so I modified your mod to adapt to the new version 0.5.7.7 of ASWS (without adding any new features) and included it in the attachment. I hope there will be more people who can use your mod and like it.

Good luck to you and all your loved ones, and take care of yourself.
just curious if i use old cheat on latest game what would happen anyway?

May 30, 2022
just curious if i use old cheat on latest game what would happen anyway?
The result is that you won't be able to get the new items added in the latest version, and it also leads to several bugs. Besides, you cannot complete the Gavina-related tasks added in versions 0.5.7.1 and higher because they require corresponding items.