sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Jezzs, the protagonist is such a drama queen it hurt to watch. I get it that he had his circumstances but sometime i question if there was anything hanging between his legs.

Lust2Dust

Apr 25, 2018
So, I keep getting an error saying that the steam_api.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. I disabled my firewall for both the download and setup; could someone give me a link to a seperate download for this steam_api.dll?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Hmm the pic for this reminds me of the Grisaia Series for some reason. Wonder why

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i have a small problem, game works fine.. but the choice arent translated as it seems. So i can read the normal text in English, but i cannot say what i have to choose, cos they are still Japanese

any solutions?

Greetings and thanks
Parmenion

lordkrauser22

Jul 22, 2017
Heres a GDrive link for now I'll see about replacing the mega link later.
A Sky Full Of Stars 18 Patched -

edit: added new mega link
the gdrive is link still working. Tried it last week.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

R1zark

Feb 11, 2018
Just try it and reached the first option... in japanese

Could anyone confirm is that supposed to be happened?(bcs this is still just a mtl ver?) Or did I do something wrong?

Thank you

Jun 9, 2018
is it only me, or even after h-scene, there's still alot of machine translation?
It's because of the way they cut the scenes. They can't just cut the H-Scenes themselves, they also have to remove the lead-in and lead-out; so the scene transitions are also machine translated. Additionally, they cut anything that references the sex scene, and replace it with an all ages friendly text box; which is why there's occasionally text implying all they did was kiss.

Sarshi

Sep 2, 2018
It's because of the way they cut the scenes. They can't just cut the H-Scenes themselves, they also have to remove the lead-in and lead-out; so the scene transitions are also machine translated. Additionally, they cut anything that references the sex scene, and replace it with an all ages friendly text box; which is why there's occasionally text implying all they did was kiss.
i see..thanks for the info!

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
does anyone else have problems with the game deciding to just crash out of no where. like everything is fine and then it just crashes and then i have to skip past it so it doesn't crash again. I also keep having an error saying LEG1. the game still runs but the error just keeps popping up. if anyone has a clue on what could be wrong it would be very appreciated.

EdgeSky

May 3, 2020
Is there guide to modify the translation itself? i'm trying to fix them if there's a way to edit them, i think my Japanese pretty decent to do so

Infernoplex

Jul 18, 2017
Is there guide to modify the translation itself? i'm trying to fix them if there's a way to edit them, i think my Japanese pretty decent to do so
I can give you the tools for it, but if you intend to edit the machine translation for it, then I don't think it's worth it, really. Anyone who wanted to read it already read it with the regular MTL, and from what I talked with people, most were fine with it.

But if you want to do it anyway, for yourself or community at large, then give me a shout, and I'll set you up for it. I respect anyone who wants to do anything with it. Besides, there's already a proper translation in works for the fandisc of this VN.

Sep 15, 2018
I can't seem to get the patch to work. Played through the game without any of the h scenes. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
pls anyone upload steam_api somewhere (. mine has been deleted by av after i deleted game archive
link on page 4 doesnt work

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
This is not something you should advertise with, it is more like a threat. "If My Heart Had Wings" was retranslated by the community, so bad was the translation.
actually, the "re-translated" version was miles better than the original

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote