Lrygdish

Feb 9, 2019
Where are the save files? From what I can see in the ini, it's default to "#ALI213(game directory)", but all the folders in the game dir are empty, no save files to be found there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really enjoyed most of the story but I admit I did skip through some.

There is a part that flashes back to when they were kids and it drags on for so long with very little happening. It explains how he met his friends and a bit surrounding the story but there is so much filler there they could have cut out.

kazuki97

Dec 27, 2019
You need the one from the game download the linked zip and extract the .dll then paste it to the A Sky Full Of Stars folder where AdvHD.exe is located.
this link is not available anymore.can you reupload it plz?tq.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
this link is not available anymore.can you reupload it plz?tq.
It was just a reupload of the steam_api.dll that comes with the game download you should already have the file unless it was removed by your av, I only uploaded it separately so that those who had the file deleted by there av wouldn't need to download the entire game again just for that one file.
Here is the .dll file -

MattStryker

Apr 28, 2017
I really enjoyed most of the story but I admit I did skip through some.

There is a part that flashes back to when they were kids and it drags on for so long with very little happening. It explains how he met his friends and a bit surrounding the story but there is so much filler there they could have cut out.
Playing through it now and stuck in the childhood flashback. Its honestly like splinters under fingernails. so slow, so boring and just kills the pacing completely.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hones
Your pre-patched game - was that v0.2 or v0.3 that was used to patch it (18+ Ver.)?
Thx

Edit - Found my answer HERE
Sorry - for the ......

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Playing through it now and stuck in the childhood flashback. Its honestly like splinters under fingernails. so slow, so boring and just kills the pacing completely.
Yeah it just drags on far too long.

All it needed was to show that bit at the start to set up their friendship. Show briefly why they aren't a group anymore and then introduce the teacher.

Why it goes on for a couple of hours covering ground that means nothing later in the story I have no idea.

MattStryker

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah it just drags on far too long.

All it needed was to show that bit at the start to set up their friendship. Show briefly why they aren't a group anymore and then introduce the teacher.

Why it goes on for a couple of hours covering ground that means nothing later in the story I have no idea.
I think in this game as in some of their other games (IMHH) Pulltop operates on the principle of why use one word when 10 words will do. Couple that with a spineless MC and a boring story and the result is a very long, slow and uninteresting game.

GalchPlayz

Sep 8, 2020
Guys i have an issue after i enter the game its just a black screen and then it just exits immediately PLS FIX THIS it was working perfectly before

GalchPlayz

Sep 8, 2020
Just to clarify, none of us are the dev to this game.

Dev is a Japanese company and they certainly don't come here.

If it's an issue with the game, we can't fix it.
i see welp thats unfortunate thanks anyways

EDIT: i already fixed it... It gave me a freaking headache

For those who have the same problems just change the app's compatibility mode
Windows XP Service Pack
And run it on Administrator

Last edited:

wraizing

Mar 9, 2019
what's up with the scene portion of the extra menu, is it unlocked further in the game or do we not have it in this version?

lasaif

Aug 27, 2020
at first the game run smoothly on my computer, and today when i boot my pc and open the game it only show black screen and after 3 sec it get crashed

fix it by play on windows xp compability mode but heavy af
my 16gb ram and gtx 1060 cannt handle it

Aprilia1k

Jul 7, 2017
It's been a while since OP - Mega link is dead. Any chance of reviving it? I use Mega and actually love it.. but this link is no longer active.

edit: I didn't think I'd have luck with nocpy, but it seems to be working - just a couple mins to go - and, DONE! :)

I've got the "uncens" patch, but I don't know if it is meant to be applied to the orig Jpns version, or the 17+ Steam version. If the Mega link could be fixed, much appreciated :) Otherwise, just info on which version was patched might be helpful.

Does it add MTL H-Scenes to the Steam version, or does it EN-TL-Patch the Jpns version with MTL H-scenes?

Sincere thanks for any info -
Aprilia1k

Last edited:

Lrygdish

Feb 9, 2019
It's been a while since OP - Mega link is dead. Any chance of reviving it? I use Mega and actually love it.. but this link is no longer active.

I've got the "uncens" patch, but I don't know if it is meant to be applied to the orig Jpns version, or the 17+ Steam version. If the Mega link could be fixed, much appreciated :) Otherwise, just info on which version was patched might be helpful.

Does it add MTL H-Scenes to the Steam version, or does it EN-TL-Patch the Jpns version with MTL H-scenes?

Sincere thanks for any info -
Aprilia1k
I'm pretty sure it applies to the steam version.

Reactions: Aprilia1k

Aprilia1k

Jul 7, 2017
Many thanks - I also tried the nocpy link and ... voila - it seems to be working, so I'll edit above to reflect. The Mega link is rather ominous in that it states account was closed for ...violation... damn - mega is usually pretty hands-off. aah well.

thanks for the info re: patch !

Reactions: Lrygdish
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote