EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
01154-asfs_top.jpg.png

Overview:
When Akito was small, he would gaze at the stars every night with his childhood friends Hikari and Saya. He felt excited seeing the twinkles of countless stars through the telescope lens, so close that it felt like he could reach out and grab them with his hand. It inspired dreams of journeys into space, exploring the Milky Way and solving the mysteries of the galaxy. However, now he no longer looks up at the night sky and was called the ‘astronomy club member who doesn’t watch the stars’. He received an invitation to attend the revival of the ‘Pleiades meeting’ with astronomy clubs from other schools in the area and decided to go to their next meeting to turn it down in person. There, he had an unexpected reunion with Hikari, whom he hadn’t seen since she moved some place far away. Together with Saya, senpai Orihime and kouhai Korona, his long-lost desire to look up at the stars has been rekindled and their star-filled youthful days full of new precious memories begin.
Updated: 2018-11-14
Original Title: 見上げてごらん、夜空の星を
Alias Title: Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o, MiaZora
Developer: Pulltop
Publisher: MoeNovel
VNDB:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: As this is a Pre-patched Machine Translated version it may have some bugs . Please be sure to report it if you find any
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you Hones for patching and providing the links

01154-asfs_top.jpg.png 91737.jpg 91738.jpg 91739.jpg 91740.jpg 91742.jpg 91743.jpg 91744.jpg 108841.jpg 113539.jpg 113540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I read "If My Heart Had Wings" like 6 years ago. It was one of my first 5 visual novels. I fondly remember the 3-some with the twins, so I'll give this a shot.

Reactions: Rain01

Leo77

May 9, 2017
If i remember correctly the steam release got butchered by the translation team. Is this one any different or just a reup?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i see nudity content, is it uncen ??
Like any other japanese novel, no, it's censored. Mosaic.

And for those of you who keeps asking if it's the all-ages or not, originally was. However, thanks to a fan patch, the H-scenes are restored but with the exception that just those are machine translated. The whole game is officially translated, mind you.

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
Anyone else having the same issue ? The game freezes after like 1 min of intro after his talk with grandfather. Always in the same place

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
How is the protagonist? He looks like a typical awkward highschool kid ( the type i'm pretty sick of already ) but maybe he's more than his look?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
How is the protagonist? He looks like a typical awkward highschool kid ( the type i'm pretty sick of already ) but maybe he's more than his look?
i bet its the typical loser school boy gets harem so yeah, most of the school type VN-s i played had this same story with different heroines etc... but its the same all over again

Sep 12, 2018
i bet its the typical loser school boy gets harem so yeah, most of the school type VN-s i played had this same story with different heroines etc... but its the same all over again
Same yes thats why I want something different but seems like a dream for next year or until something from who knows how long gets translated xD

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
I'm fairly certain this upload is broken. The patch is straight up broken or has been applied incorrectly. I downloaded unpatched version and it works fine, this one freezes not long after game start and has messed up CGs

Can someone else confirm it ?

Infernoplex

Jul 18, 2017
I'm fairly certain this upload is broken. The patch is straight up broken or has been applied incorrectly. I downloaded unpatched version and it works fine, this one freezes not long after game start and has messed up CGs

Can someone else confirm it ?
I suspect this is the version with Marcus Sacana's tool. People on Fuwanovel have been saying it had issues, but I haven't tried myself to confirm. Anyway, the base game without H-scenes by Moenovel should work just fine.

Reactions: superelmo

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
I suspect this is the version with Marcus Sacana's tool. People on Fuwanovel have been saying it had issues, but I haven't tried myself to confirm. Anyway, the base game without H-scenes by Moenovel should work just fine.
I just patched it myself and it works fine so it seems someone botched the patching.
If anyone wants to make it work download:

then patch with:

EDIT: I was wrong about not using +18 folder, you need to put it in the game directory then run the game and choose +18 version from dropdown menu

Last edited:
Reactions: Infernoplex
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote