(MTL English H scenes)

Run the game
In the "Language Pack" drop-down Select "+18 Version" and press OK

A Sky Full Of Stars All Ages -
Patches:
MiaZora - Unc Patch [v0.2] -
MiaZora - Unc Patch Update [v0.2 to v0.3] -

Instructions if you want to patch the all-ages version yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
MEGA Link would be appreciated.

Really looking forward to play this, but 7hour download :(

will gladly wait for more download links, just don't forget them :p

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Can you provide a torrent file for this game, downloading 6.9 GB file from MEGA is way passed my limit through which I can download.

Rokk

Mar 8, 2018
hate censored games... janeeses are the most naughty dudes and they're hiding everything... what a pity...

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Can you provide a torrent file for this game, downloading 6.9 GB file from MEGA is way passed my limit through which I can download.
might have to wait will provide it when i get the chance in the meanwhile try using NOPY or filecdn

Last edited:

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the fixed version, the previous one had steamapi.dll trojan error probably false positive but just to make sure. Downloading this version right now

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
It's alright take your time man, I can wait for the torrent link since it downloads faster for me than other links.
yeah the problem is the one who is uploading the torrent has a his seedbox full? i think so it might take 2 days (according to him) sooooo......

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
steam_api.dll trojan it says still btw i am not using complicating antiviruses and stuff i am just using windows defender and it says its a trojan could you check if it is safe?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's a false positive steam_api.dll is just a steam client crack needed to run the game. Like many cracks AV software flag it as possibly malicious.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Just resembles on "Wish upon a shooting Star" with a slightly different approach. And because i liked that one a lot and not many VN in this style with a decent length are posted recently i will give it a try, download has done about 20% now. And i am on a hotel the complete week so enough time to play it in the evening

Wish u all a good start for upcoming week

Jun 5, 2018
doesn't able to open this game.. and when i try to open it , it ask for "steam_api" file then i put that file in game directy.. then it ask for "show in the picture"..
i am first time to play steam game ,so anyone give me tutorial ,then its thankfull..

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
doesn't able to open this game.. and when i try to open it , it ask for "steam_api" file then i put that file in game directy.. then it ask for "show in the picture"..
i am first time to play steam game ,so anyone give me tutorial ,then its thankfull..
Check your AV it must have removed/quarantined the steam_api.dll file. Restore and whitelist that file and the game should load.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote