Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
i've read the 17+ version replaced the h-scenes with other scenes. do they get removed or just added on top?

Infernoplex

Jul 18, 2017
I just patched it myself and it works fine so it seems someone botched the patching.
If anyone wants to make it work download:

then patch with:

Don't use +18 version folder in the first patch.
Thanks for the links. I'll try it out.

Edit: This is Marcus Sacana's tool after all. Sigh. Well, I guess it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just patched it myself and it works fine so it seems someone botched the patching.

then patch with:

Don't use +18 version folder in the first patch.
Did I mess up the patch? If so then oops sorry it seemed to work fine but I didn't have time to properly test it, which is why I also provided links to the unpatched all-ages version + links to the patches.

Moenovel - A Sky Full of Stars (Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o)
Pre-patched with Machine Translated H-Scenes

everything seems to be working fine but I haven't checked through all the routes or any of the h-content, I just made sure it was loading.

For those who want to patch the game themselves or not...

All-Ages version:

A sky full of stars (JP or MTL English text H-scenes) +18 Patches:
MiaZora - Unc Patch [v0.2]
MiaZora - Unc Patch Update [v0.2 to v0.3]
See Fuwanovel for help applying the patch -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can follow the progress of the fan-translation +18 Restoration project on Fuwanovel in this thread

Last edited:

Infernoplex

Jul 18, 2017
You can follow the progress of the fan-translation +18 Restoration project on Fuwanovel in this thread
As a project lead for that one, all I can say is that it may never be finished. This MTL patch by Marcus is the only thing that this VN may ever get. It's not yet set in stone, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo and Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I hope you get there.
One project I was really gutted about was Cloverdays now it looks as though we could be waiting a few years before we get an english release.

Infernoplex

Jul 18, 2017
Clover days' problem is that its main TLer is working officially, so he can't do fanTLs. Unless it gets localized, you'll never see it. Or if it doesn't get leaked by the other TLer from that project.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
We can hope for some company to pick it up for western release but I wouldn't set my hopes to high we would probably just end up with some butchered release like IMHHW & Maitetsu. The only thing I would truly like would be for the translation team to release the patch officially with a company like maybe managamer.

Reactions: superelmo

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I extracted the game and ran but nothing happened, did I do something wrong? Maybe I didn’t run enough
Did your AV delete/quarantine steam_api.dll the game cannot run without that file.

MattStryker

Apr 28, 2017

then patch with:

EDIT: I was wrong about not using +18 folder, you need to put it in the game directory then run the game and choose +18 version from dropdown menu
The Nofile downloads keep coming back as invalid sessions is that on your end or mine?

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
i just came to the first choice and it isnt translated did i do something wrong or is it not included in the patch

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote