vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Nah, my mind is alright thanks.
I dont want to suggest on how to develop a Game but , again this is just me, I would have done it like this:
Let's say my last big Update was V0.4 and as long as I am in the 0.4 Cycle all my updates will change the Version only from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2 and so forth until I am satisifed with the amount of things I'd done to say that the Game is now on a V0.5 level.
So it is still reasonable to say that the the 1.0 Version of a Game can be a ass-long good finished Game ,)

I have a feeling that this discussion is heading a wrong way and I dont want to pick up a fight but I need to ask.
Who are you anyway? Are you involved in the Development of "A New Dawn"?
In the first place I don’t want offend. No I haven’t anything to do with a new dawn, and misleading your first text as I see now. If the version can go this way I agree fully. In this case here there confuse us with all the bugs versions behind. The game maker can’t use anymore 0.9.1 or before on 0.8…. all are just bug version. During his absents over Christmas until beginning this year there coming 3 bug versions for 0.8. I wonder how done this. He said after there found these bugs, that the 0.7.6 is too heavy and he can’t take it on his long trip. What a wear answer. So I hope we clear 0.4.1-0.4.9 then goes to 0.5.0 fine with me.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
@vloungeone
Dont worry man, I am a simple and carefree man so you would really need to put some effort in, if you want to offend me ,)

Back on Topic, just to get this right. The last updates were only bug fixes without new Content and the 0.7.6 Patch would have been too much work for him setting up before going on his Vacation?
Alas everyone needs a break especially on Christmas. I am sure we see something new in the near future.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you to everyone who gave possible solution to gangbang and elf crashes, for a brief sec I thought I could get past them but no...still can't. From new downloads to old, new updates to fixes, old saves to new, button pressing to non, nothing seems to work. Still getting "uncaught type error cannot read property 'width' of null" ???

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
@vloungeone
Dont worry man, I am a simple and carefree man so you would really need to put some effort in, if you want to offend me ,)

Back on Topic, just to get this right. The last updates were only bug fixes without new Content and the 0.7.6 Patch would have been too much work for him setting up before going on his Vacation?
Alas everyone needs a break especially on Christmas. I am sure we see something new in the near future.
Sure, take a break when ever you needed. When “White Raven” and either he send these bug fixes how else these do. What I care in this moment and I’m worry about are these routes he break up long time a go, with next version. For example if she flash to much or do other thinks in the pup there ask her later for sexual favors, the brothel with Lily stand still, dreams with Innkeeper not extended, lady on lake act 3 and so on. The tunnel before she goes up to the inn. Where Sophia and Sahara is waiting for orders? My goodness I have problems to remember.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great work, so it´s now possible to contiune with all events you stop long time ago, as dream medizin. Elf at the beach, Innkeeper dance request, brothel story, sahara...and so on. Importent give (without BE) her an option to past the woodelf instead to pay or get pregnant as virgin only. Do you not thing that the Inn is a boaring place after you pick up the stuff 4 times and Old men to. My suggest is to give this game big boost instead of waist time with new area´s first !
Let George offer Victoria during the table dance to stay in the Inn with the drink from lady at the lake ( Dreams from Orcs, Goblin grouping strats and more from George but BE must be there to. Or keep this with Old men but give him the dick and way " as you can see in "Devine`s Life" he like to show his Dick and the dreams more BDSM direction or rape. this is more easy instaed move to the Inn.
When we can expect any update except the game size ??

FartofRa

Jan 28, 2018
0.9 version is too glitcy or did I do something wrong? Can't rescue Sophia or dance for the inn keeper. And how to see futa elf tent scene? Anyone?

Reactions: dav121

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, so i remembered playing this game like a year or two ago so i downloaded it, but it doesnt look like much changed.
A few scenes added and thats all? After so much time?

I dont want to whine or complain, its just... dissapointing.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
If I ask @PatreonWhiteRaven or my neighbor here the result will be the same. Because after 4 month I give up to send post to them. I never get one answer.
When whiteraven is here, he likes to mention his discord. Have you tried getting in touch with him there? You can probably find the link by searching his account history here on f95

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
for those trying to get the futanari scene, you have to meet the red head lady at the bar and accept the job, when she tells you to strip, dont.

after that its self explanatory.

NOTE: for those playing version 9.0 the futa scenes are very buggy and prone to crashing running the game as admin and at fullscreen worked for me.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
The woodelf standing on one way. I if you want pass her there are many ways. But the Tent is far away and in the corner with a fiereplace, right. The Shit there wrote in there update " 6 New Funari sex with Woodelf and many new Funari sex scene at the Tent.
AT THE TENT there is no sex only 10 m up the way in zhe woods what a fuck is this information

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes