KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
The next version will be the final version ? I made this prediction by looking at the version number , I haven't started the game yet. So i can wait 1 more month if there will be one more update

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
The next version will be the final version ? I made this prediction by looking at the version number , I haven't started the game yet. So i can wait 1 more month if there will be one more update
Nobody said this! This update beginning NEXT WEEK 1.0 isn´t the last one. @fastbullet is just asking a stupid question. There will be more after this! Trust "White Raven" the makers. His Cocaine getting to work nice scene.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Nobody said this! This update beginning NEXT WEEK 1.0 isn´t the last one. @fastbullet is just asking a stupid question. There will be more after this! Trust "White Raven" the makers. His Cocaine getting to work nice scene.
i did not read old posts , i already said ''I made this prediction by looking at the version number''. just asked a question by judging version number.Thanks nevertheless.Guess i'll start the game when i have a time.

gheo

Nov 2, 2017
can enyone tell me if there is any content at the brothel and if there is how do i get it pls / ty

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
where is the futa tent, actually ?
I asking the same "Many new scene at the Futa Tent" no knowledge in this forum. The woodelf move only to her Tent if you done with her. Beside a bad end, there is a Boobj and a doggy style. At the tent no animation what a fucking "change-logs".
Why no one answer a simple point , but asking for a save-file ? which is only available in the beta version where Patreon found "202" bugs can not even release a fresh one 1.0 before published it here. Why is there no one here with knowledge

Malkav

May 28, 2017
where is the futa tent, actually ?
Choose not to get naked when the mision with the monsters requires you to. This will lead to a friend getting kidnapped.

Later when trying to free said friend, orcs will be in the way of you doing so. This will lead you to walk into the forest, where you encounter the elf.

Her tent is below her, and she will be standing there in the future once you finish your job at the monster encampment.

The scenes with her are dependent on your breast-size and whether or not you are still a virgin, thus the number of scenes you encounter in one run may be lower than advertised.

The forest itself should be in one of the areas outside of town to the left. There is probably a white glimmer or whatever rpg maker uses to force attention to specific areas. The forest is also sort of maze like, so once you unlock it don't despair if you can't figure it out. I think it is possible to walk around forever, it at least feels like it is cyclical and repeating, the elf will always spawn at the same place, so if you want to repeat the initial scene, you should make a save just before encountering her.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Choose not to get naked when the mision with the monsters requires you to. This will lead to a friend getting kidnapped.

Later when trying to free said friend, orcs will be in the way of you doing so. This will lead you to walk into the forest, where you encounter the elf.

Her tent is below her, and she will be standing there in the future once you finish your job at the monster encampment.

The scenes with her are dependent on your breast-size and whether or not you are still a virgin, thus the number of scenes you encounter in one run may be lower than advertised.

The forest itself should be in one of the areas outside of town to the left. There is probably a white glimmer or whatever rpg maker uses to force attention to specific areas. The forest is also sort of maze like, so once you unlock it don't despair if you can't figure it out. I think it is possible to walk around forever, it at least feels like it is cyclical and repeating, the elf will always spawn at the same place, so if you want to repeat the initial scene, you should make a save just before encountering her.
We said Good try in England @Malkav. We are only concerned with the wood elf and her tent.
She only goes to her tent if above on another way her wish correctly and even wrongly finished. That we can avoid all this by not sheet sahara does not concern us. If you are still a virgin and without BE. Are some options to succeed or play a bad end. As well no BE but Blake fucked you. With BE and Virgin and last with BE no virgin. If you discripe than do this proper. We ask at the Tent NOT NEAR THE TENT,RIGHT! Any comments? Change-logs said at the Tent not near. Or you have DE. Dick enchangement?

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Fucking game no Walkthrough on page 1. Eastern egg search the forum for this. Realy great shit from White Raven

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@N7 . You smart and gone. Will White Raven come with more update after 1.0 ?? No answer I know.... Because you looking in a blackhole like every body else.
Will the brothel with Lilly open one day ?
Will the Lady at the lake continue her drink.
Will Sahara give you a new mission or said wait
Simple point either the watch dog here or one person here in Forum are able to answer these question. Cheers

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
To answer above, this is what i had been able to get in this version till far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honest and friendly for you. I already found the needle out of the hay here.
Sorry, the Brothel is whore house and have in basic nothing to do with clothes, except BDSM. Why do you thing there have so many nice rooms to change your clothes?
Witch at the lake " Saying for a next release" update v222.22222 about 2050? right.
Last to rescue Sophia or not if you undress. Will not stop "Sara" wait for the next info. She not say that´s all.
To move 1 mm isn´t easy in this game.
But at least some one here to tell me how many time I have to blow the goblins the black slave trainer in obey or disobey and suck my toy until my 3 or 5 artifical teeth are broken.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
CG

Reactions: Hadgar

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
By the way, how to get into the brothel ? Get the bunny outfit ?
Beside the brothel is a small road speak with guy get your corruption lower ( not Mutch) go in the brothel and speak 1 or 2 time with the kind Lady 3 and 4 times possible than endless loop. Bunny suit only from the Bar when you work. But all dreams for bunny with Innkeeper must be finish ALL remember.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
But at least some one here to tell me how many time I have to blow the goblins the black slave trainer in obey or disobey and suck my toy until my 3 or 5 artifical teeth are broken.
My promise now I will come up with this question every day until I get a clear answer with no. and instruction.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes