Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a Symbol or an indicator to see if you finish a Dream?
If not, would be really cool to add thar feature.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
What's the BE Route?
Stay with the creep for free, who want's flashing every morning. Then when corruption is either 300 or 400 he'll offer you some lotion for your tits. Use it from your item list and next morning, voila!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So are we just one update aways from the Final Release or is this going to be like , for Example, a "Beggar of Net" where the 1.0 Version of the Game is far from finished?

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
So are we just one update aways from the Final Release or is this going to be like , for Example, a "Beggar of Net" where the 1.0 Version of the Game is far from finished?
I don't think so. There are a lot of missing parts in the game that either need to be removed or completed if it is near a completion.

Reactions: dav121

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Stay with the creep for free, who want's flashing every morning. Then when corruption is either 300 or 400 he'll offer you some lotion for your tits. Use it from your item list and next morning, voila!
You give the wrong answer you need to drink goblin cum only then you get jerk off dreams and then you get it. Nothing to do with corruption.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Bad dream last night ? We are far away from the final update come back end of this year, to get closer to that.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
BE route Breast enchangement by jerk house drink goblin cum either from goblin or if you rescue sophia look behind blink. Then keep dreaming by jerk until he offer you this cream by
Well I've played it over a few times (due to crashes etc) and I never had to drink the goblin cum to prompt the creep to offer the Breast Expansion lotion. Ah well there appears to be more that 1 way to skin a cat..

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Well I've played it over a few times (due to crashes etc) and I never had to drink the goblin cum to prompt the creep to offer the Breast Expansion lotion. Ah well there appears to be more that 1 way to skin a cat..
I quest you right never went trough your way.

Reactions: dav121

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Bad dream last night ? We are far away from the final update come back end of this year, to get closer to that.
Huh, maybe I had one but still.
I guess that is only me but a Game with a 1.0 Version should be a finished Game.
Now with the new Info you gave me I have no relation of how far the Game actually is in the development.
What is the final Version then? 1.5 or 2.0 or maybe 2.76² xD

Sorry for being silly here but the Jungle of Version Numbers in the Eroge Games nowadays began to bug me....hard.

Nevertheless from what I have played "A New Dawn", it is a pretty good Game and I look forward to the finished Product.
I just love progressional Scenes on how "Corrupted" the MC is and things like that.
Keep up the Good Work.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Huh, maybe I had one but still.
I guess that is only me but a Game with a 1.0 Version should be a finished Game.
Now with the new Info you gave me I have no relation of how far the Game actually is in the development.
What is the final Version then? 1.5 or 2.0 or maybe 2.76² XD

Sorry for being silly here but the Jungle of Version Numbers in the Eroge Games nowadays began to bug me....hard.

Nevertheless from what I have played "A New Dawn", it is a pretty good Game and I look forward to the finished Product.
I just love progressional Scenes on how "Corrupted" the MC is and things like that.
Keep up the Good Work.
As a developer after opening you start on one game basicly you realy work from v.0.3 or need a long break nobody like this. It´s impossible to make a good long game to v.1.0 as many good games done. BB,DmD,Classix, College Life and so on. I agree to go on from 1.0 only 1.5 then 2.0, 2.5 bla bla... You to thiny in your mind or you have to play short games.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
As a developer after opening you start on one game basicly you realy work from v.0.3 or need a long break nobody like this. It´s impossible to make a good long game to v.1.0 as many good games done. BB,DmD,Classix, College Life and so on. I agree to go on from 1.0 only 1.5 then 2.0, 2.5 bla bla... You to thiny in your mind or you have to play short games.
Nah, my mind is alright thanks.
I dont want to suggest on how to develop a Game but , again this is just me, I would have done it like this:
Let's say my last big Update was V0.4 and as long as I am in the 0.4 Cycle all my updates will change the Version only from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2 and so forth until I am satisifed with the amount of things I'd done to say that the Game is now on a V0.5 level.
So it is still reasonable to say that the the 1.0 Version of a Game can be a ass-long good finished Game ,)

I have a feeling that this discussion is heading a wrong way and I dont want to pick up a fight but I need to ask.
Who are you anyway? Are you involved in the Development of "A New Dawn"?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes