FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Would somebody share their save after they started the futa elf quest chain. My save is bugged I cant pay my taxes even tho I finished ALL the jobs.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
how can i get bunny suit, i think i see all dancing dream already????
The last dream is with Innkeeper ( Fat Man) when you sit with spreat legs on his table and he pull you down on your hips to his chest that your pussy feel his Dick this dream come twice as all others some 3 times. Go work PUP only Dancer and the owner give you the bunny suit hope you have the waitress suit already and make this service so long that you got this from the washlady behind the Tax payment.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I'll done every work. Maybe it's dont work because i've cheated the savegame
If you cheat no problem money or corruption to 10 thats pefect, but before you close the cheat menue there pop up a window and ask you about your MP if click YES you history never sleep naver pay taxes only work the next 100 years. Allways answer NO by the MP , gamemaker is nuts proof it.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Would somebody share their save after they started the futa elf quest chain. My save is bugged I cant pay my taxes even tho I finished ALL the jobs.
If you cheat with the code or not no problem either money or corruption to 10 thats pefect. But before you close the cheat menue there pop up a window and ask you about your MP if click YES you history never sleep never can pay taxes only work the next 100 years. Allways answer NO by the MP when you close the cheat menue , gamemaker is nuts proof it.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
0.9.3 link pls
Come back in 2 Years i don´t mean bug fix 0.9.3 I mention this for the hole game about 8 weeks the gamemaker came up with v0.9 after v0.8. Watch carefuly: The witch at the Lake can`t visit in the first days as before. Many day´s later when the people in the pup talk about it, means the goblin cum for dreams delay for more than 1 week about to get jerk of dreams. NO Images or scene add yet!! Secound you can fuck the woodelf 1 scene new! and rescue sophie no option there just go back to the city and send to the INN warning or not she isn´t in the Inn at all as the 2 other girls before.
All other same as v0.8- 0.8.3. Means 1 scene and 10 or 15 images more max. The changelock lies his ass off. See you guy´s in two years, because to stay with this gamemaker it´s a waist of time how is only able in 8 week to add 1 scene and some images. Cheers

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
I like the new scene with the futa. But I think is kinda short, a longer loop of the animation would be great.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I followed the guide for the futa elf and im stuck with the girl in the bar saying "il let you know". Bug or do i need to w8 a few days ?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I like the new scene with the futa. But I think is kinda short, a longer loop of the animation would be great.
Me too, it´s not shorter than all other scene. But beside the boobj in 0.8.3 this futa scene to take her virgin now is the only new one, a joke for the update 0.9. If Blake take her virgin before without BE or with the woodelf said you lie to her and you get a baby now. and the orc´s still there. So without BE you have to pay 100 silver all other way don´t work. With BE you can pass with boobj recue sophia. Means if she stay with the old man she have to pay 100 silver to rescue Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes