sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure whether it was mentioned elsewhere but you can also trigger the sex scene after the mission by going back to the shadow forest. The entry circle will disappear but you can still enter the forest. If you can't remember the exact spot, you can hug the left edge of the map before the orc's camp and click on the spot just before the cliff. Once you are in the forest, the shortest route to reach the elf's camp is to go straight down, turn right, cross the bridge, take the upper route and walk straight. The elf is outside of her camp.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Help me guys. I'm blocked at the point i can't go sleep because i must pay daily tax but when i go to the guard i've this message: "I need to work before I can declare my earnings..." I tried to do every jobs in the village but it no work.

How i can go further?
Are you too tired to work? or have you worked ALL you can (used up your work energy?)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'll download and make links either tonight or tomorrow if no one else does by then.

(don't want to keep doing this for 2+gb game if guy is gonna release a bugfix every day for a week ugh)

Reactions: ponyguy

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Apparently there is a bugfix for 0.92 (it was in the link of 0.91) that only covers the data folder, avoiding the 2.6Gb

Downloaded from one of the usual sites....Paste it into www/data.

EDIT
First of all, it still crashes in the elf boobjob scene (happened to me yesterday)
All in all, nothing major
Version 0.9.2 Changelog:
+ Fixed image didn’t dissapear from the futa camp if you havn’t payed your tax
+ Fixed choosing to drink the tea made the event stop (Futa)
+ Added the missing dialog of Wendy asking Victoria to perform table dances
+ Fixed a variable that counted when Wendy was going to ask Victoria to perform table dances

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
why everytime i get the elf scene my game crash, can anyone explain???
White Raven don´t answer this ( as usal) I ask already twice. The boobj crash without BE starts already in 0.82-083 with an error. In 0.80-0.81 "first bug fix" it works. Now in 0.9 it crashed the game before the precum scene -
without BE. How send all bug fix anyway it comes from everybody. But NOT from White Raven the gamemaker. No wounder that this game get a problem.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Sure tomorrow 0.93: Whats wrong how many members have WhiteRaven? Have anybody the right to make a bug fix, like in v0.80 where there destroy the with bug fix 0.82 and 0.83 the scene with woodelf boobj without BE. Wha some punk amateurs can do this without conformation from the gamemaker.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Does the 0.9.2 bugfix release fix anything major?
The major point is to destroy another scene. As happen in 0.8.2-0.8.3 boobj without BE. In 0.9.0-0.9.1 this scene without BE boobj precum scene crashed complety with an High End PC, where I play Middle Earth world of war with 90 GB.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Pls, could a handsome soul share their saves? i've lost mine! thanks
I have all save here but I don´t know how to send them here. Saves before day 85 ( David route) and also saves where alex keep his route on Day 85,teach Tasha again and office open. As well a save before day 60 ok

Nov 13, 2017
Sure tomorrow 0.93: Whats wrong how many members have WhiteRaven? Have anybody the right to make a bug fix, like in v0.80 where there destroy the with bug fix 0.82 and 0.83 the scene with woodelf boobj without BE. Wha some punk amateurs can do this without conformation from the gamemaker.
Excuse me but how do you know when is an update? Where i can see that? I'm totally new

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Excuse me but how do you know when is an update? Where i can see that? I'm totally new
I don´t say update I said "BUGFIX" from somebody to version v0.9 and we have two already 0.9.1-0.9.2 and there will more for sure until next week. My v0.9.0 running fine so fare for what these bug-fix I don´t know!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
looks like a lot of monster sex, is there any bestiality like dog / woman ?
I have not noticed any as of yet despite there being a lot of horses My issue is that the one futa in the game causes a crash if you try to access the content in full

Reactions: goditseb
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes