beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I am stuck on the futa elf scene, when it finishes it just repeats. infinite loop.
I play this with BE and without in v0.9.2 now i have 0.9.3. One point is importent also with high end PC, play the scenes tslow let him to the slow motion animation boobj or futa when text apears klick only then again. The scene or game crash if you click to fast. I work allways with my old saves in the beginning i face many problem too.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I play this with BE and without in v0.9.2 now i have 0.9.3. One point is importent also with high end PC, play the scenes tslow let him to the slow motion animation boobj or futa when text apears klick only then again. The scene or game crash if you click to fast. I work allways with my old saves in the beginning i face many problem too.
Ok i will try that way thx.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
My game crashes every time the 1st gangbang scene with jake and his crew. some times I slowly get through 1 or 2 or even 3 of the scenes and it crashes on the last one. Now I just avoiding talking to jake in the pub

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I dont mean to sound mean with this question, but is there any story progression with this game? The backstory was nice but it led up to you stuck in a town fucking everyone. This is a great game so far, im just curious as to its direction, and if ive missed something or am completely wrong please feel free to correct me

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I dont mean to sound mean with this question, but is there any story progression with this game? The backstory was nice but it led up to you stuck in a town fucking everyone. This is a great game so far, im just curious as to its direction, and if ive missed something or am completely wrong please feel free to correct me
There is a lady in the town who recruits you to fight the monsters who kidnapped your mother. So far the misions are scouting the camp, freeing girls and maybe freeing an ally if you let her get caught in the previous mision.

Reactions: DavidTurner

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hope you talk the right game here. You can fuck only one Person in town, after you blow him try 6 times HJ BJ. But before you have a lot of work. First where do you sleep. Secound if you use cheat code before you close this ther pop up a question about your MP if you klick yes than you are lost in this town for ever. So make sense whats your point. I hope you talk about city not the small forest village where the slave route starts

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
My game crashes every time the 1st gangbang scene with jake and his crew. some times I slowly get through 1 or 2 or even 3 of the scenes and it crashes on the last one. Now I just avoiding talking to jake in the pub
I played thrue until the blake/gang bring her naked to a wagon for sale. Beside the brothel where the Gangbang take place you have to do like other players have the this with the woodelf. I played this scene complet with v0.8.3 but not yet with 0.9.3 and i use allways old save when I start new version. Anyway keep your hands away from the mouse or keyboard, wait until the text apears or locks finish no movement anymore then klick the mouse. Make a save when you can free walk in this room or 2. Even with High end PC.

Reactions: dav121 and Del.Mar

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
In the PUP sitting left Sahara, talk to her, message come 1 day when you leaf your house ( ground). First mission flash boobs in the pup to get beer (Cheat corruption to 10 not higher). Secound mission rescue 2 Girls - klick fake before fight-
bring them home go later to to the pup and ask for Sahara she comes soon. Angry with your fake, now 3 mission rescue Sophia. Blocked by two Orks go thrue the forest left. Fuck, Blow or pay the Elf there search arrround go back to the orcs there gone go further and rescue Sophia end of this story by

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.9.4 on svscomics

Bugfix 0.9.4
+ Fixed not doing MP variable check when doing table dances

+ Fixed curtains in the inn

+ Fixed Blake introduced himself over and over.

K

Kedub

0.9.4 on svscomics

Bugfix 0.9.4
+ Fixed not doing MP variable check when doing table dances

+ Fixed curtains in the inn

+ Fixed Blake introduced himself over and over.
its 300kb patch you can download it no problem

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
its 300kb patch you can download it no problem
Where is the Link and when we can expect bugfix 0.9.5 when the woodelf fuck her in the (blackhole) and not take her virgin when Blake done this already, I dont like to get her preagnent, so bad for table dancing.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Do anyone know if it is possible to get past Miss Debbie at all?

And will there be any progress with the two prisoners that the player rescued at the camp after they are stuck in the inn?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Something i saw on the previous page.

If you see a magnet link like this (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:66EAFB13BA02751CED39702DBD6BEF15EE19E17F&xl=2833227645&dn=A_New_Dawn_0.9.3.torrent)

then just copy and paste that in a new tabs adress bar, and your standard utorrent program should open it or you may get a prompt first on wether to save or open with program (again, just choose your torrent program then)

Thought this might be helpfull to know, since it avoids having to go through the utorrent program to manualy add the url to downloads.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Do anyone know if it is possible to get past Miss Debbie at all?

And will there be any progress with the two prisoners that the player rescued at the camp after they are stuck in the inn?
You can pass her and go up or anywhere but all door are close, only possible before the last answer this trigger u out.

Reactions: PinkBishop

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Something i saw on the previous page.

If you see a magnet link like this (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:66EAFB13BA02751CED39702DBD6BEF15EE19E17F&xl=2833227645&dn=A_New_Dawn_0.9.3.torrent)

then just copy and paste that in a new tabs adress bar, and your standard utorrent program should open it or you may get a prompt first on wether to save or open with program (again, just choose your torrent program then)

Thought this might be helpfull to know, since it avoids having to go through the utorrent program to manualy add the url to downloads.
I do this fine before and what about 0.94 this was my question !?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes