ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
Another issue, when I'm supposed to get the hand mirror when I knock on the middle door in the inn and talk to the innkeeper afterwards the blow job scene doesn't trigger, instead the mc automatically agrees to stay at the inn. The only thing he says now is to go ahead and sleep in the room. Any way to fix this?
You can also buy from a washerwoman

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm in Orc City.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. After killing the second one, the game doesn't seem to follow the quest. Is this the end?
Just about you can go with the crew into the orc city and take over the minotaur house and that's it until future updates. My hopes for future story progression updates are.

When I have kids and they grow up and have children of there own my grandchildren will love the next update.:LOL:

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
I'm stuck at orc camp with bogwart, I can only go around the camp with bogwart and when I escape at night if I try to enter the uman city it tells me to go to bogwart for the night but he's with me so there's nothing to do il his cave, if I try to come back to the orc camp it tell's me that Victoria must talk to sarah ( bt I can't enter the city as I said). What can I d ? Thanks !!!

incorrectnumber

Jul 23, 2022
Currently in orc city where we get an old key and we have to wait till the night to enter the mansion, but it is never night and if energy is depleted we simply go to turagh, what to do?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes